Reviews for The World's Greatest Uncle 3: Orphans' Trials
Wildstar93 chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
Really great ending there. Good way to end a good story; that's what makes reading fun! I hope you do really great in your future stories, and I hope you have a great Happy Holidays.

Keep up the awesome work like you've always done!
Wildstar93 chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
Sorry I hadn't reviewed yet; I've been playing Omega Ruby. Anyways, these songs are all great, and these guys really put their hearts, sweat, and tears into it. They should be proud of themselves for this great night.

Oh, and I can't wait for the epilogue.

Shadow of Darkness 78 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Glad the smashers made it in time. Will everything seems to be working out in the end. Nicely done.
Wildstar93 chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
I got some of the references, and the part with the oogies was hilarious. :)

On a more serious note, I'm sorry to hear about those terrorist attacks. The world's getting more dangerous each year, and we all gotta do something about it. I've even heard this many times over: "United we stand, divided we fall." I really hope your, your people, and your country are doing okay after that.

And on a more lighthearted note, I really like how the Pokemon managed to surround the bullies while being led by Donkey Kong. And who're they calling a monkey?

Keep up the awesome work! And God bless those two men for being brave to the end.
Shadow of Darkness 78 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
Will this is a life threatening situation. I would think Sergent Jack would be heading over there sirens blaring along with other Officers and proboly SWAT and Helicopters. If they can get there in time is another question but Atleast now when the police arrive they can all be charged with ManSlaughter or Attempted ManSlaughter, Kidnapping, Trespassing, Assault and Battery so basically all those captains will proboly end up in jail when the police catch up to them.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Wildstar93 chapter 10 . 10/15/2014
I'm betting that Yoshi and the Smashers make it in time and stop any damage from happening. You think they might get this on the news? And I can't believe the knowledge of sewers Mario has; then again, he's a plumber.

Oh, and I got the new Super Smash Bros game for the 3DS last Friday. It's awesome.

Wildstar93 chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
It's good that Cassandra's back to helping them. It wasn't her fault she couldn't help them before. The school will be keeping those jocks at bay...for now. And it's good that Milo got to win that game.

As for the hazing, it COULD continue...but they could be caught hazing. That could fully convince the school about the bullying. And one more thing: Haley jumped back like Korra did. That's great!

Wildstar93 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
I saw plenty of stuff referenced to Legend Of Korra besides the notes at the end, like Milo making up with his parents being like Korra making up with her parents. And that's what Tenzin said when he was battling Zaheer.

Other than that, I really hope they get around to bringing justice to the school. The lawyer seems to be a lot of great help.

Wildstar93 chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
I was reading through this and saw the comment Haley said earlier. No doubt she's like Korra. :) And I hope someone gets to the fight and see what's going on.

Wildstar93 chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Great chapter as usual. And it's great seeing the new Smashers like Rosalina and Greninja. :) Plus, if I were listening to the music, I'd say it's spot on.

I don't have much else to say here, so...keep up the awesome work!
Wildstar93 chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
You hear that sound? That's the sound of many fans agreeing with you about Book 3. :) Anyways, great chapter so far! So is Milo going to greet one new Smasher after another? I'd especially like to see Greninja.

And now that you say it, I DID see those references to Legend Of Korra. Especially with the one with Naga :) I don't know if I've asked this before or not, but is another version of Tenzin going to be on this here story?

Kelev chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
The flow is a lot better for this chapter, good job! I still think that Haley, Mark, and Scott needs to have a few more traits that makes them stand out from the Korra Gang, but otherwise you are doing well in writing them.
Wildstar93 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Uh-oh...Haley looks like she might be in trouble. And I couldn't believe the speech she gave those jocks and cheerleaders; it looked like the Korra-spirit inside her was raring to get out and kick some serious butt! Plus, I hope Milo gets better in baseball without those guys messing up their teams.

Plus, I saw the trailer for Legend Of Korra Book 3, and it's awesome! And did you hear about Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming out this November?

Wildstar93 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I can't wait to see which Smashers will be in the concert. I'm betting Donkey Kong will be in it because he has those bongo drums as his Final Smash. Back to the main point: you've really put your experience in the law here. I like it...even if I don't understand it all completely. :)

Plus, I can't wait to see Brendan's friend come into the scene. I wonder what he'll do?

As for you, buddy, keep up the awesome work!
Kelev chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Good flow for this chapter, I still find it much, much easier to read the pov of Milo and his friends instead of the scenes of Yoshi and the smashers (still giving me a head tilt, tbh). Keep up the good work, I like how this is shaping up so far.