Reviews for Spidey and The Avengers
BleachIchi15 chapter 9 . 9/13
Great story! I just stumbled upon it and read it in one day! Peter and his spider-sense have a lot to talk out to gain their trust with eachother back xD. I love the goovy Tony, protective Steve, childlike and playfull Clint, tender but fierce Natasha and the teddy bear Bruce. I love the most about this story is that Peter is portrated as a badass but still has his own vulnerability what makes that you have a well balanced character who is not to overpowered and also not weak.

I am excited to know what will happen after this chapter, but I see you haven't updated for a while. So I can only wait and hope for a update and otherwise I have to guess the ending with my own imagination.
AxieJade chapter 9 . 8/27
pleeeeeeeeeease update this story is life
TheSkyeDragon chapter 9 . 8/6
NOOOOOOO WHY DIDNT YOU FINISH THIS IT WAS SO GOOD!
disneymaniac16 chapter 9 . 7/10
I love this story! I don't know how many times I've reread it! Please update soon! I love this!
bigfan22 chapter 9 . 6/17
Damn...what a horrible place to stop. Lol. This story has def been a pleasant surprise and I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job so far and I hope we get another update soon.
JustSomeNerd chapter 9 . 5/14
best story, please please continue
Sayuri-Yuuko chapter 9 . 5/11
This is goooood! Can't wait to see what happens next! Always love a great Spidey Meets Avengers fanfic :)
Darksnider05 chapter 5 . 5/4
Peter doesn't let people hit him but also Flash wouldn't of hurt Peter by hitting him which would of been telling.
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 4/10
LOVE IT!
LewistheTurtle chapter 9 . 3/30
aaahh I just reread this story and now I really hope it's not abandoned!
Oh man. I'm guessing that sense it's been around a year, you aren't going to be updating this story...Which totally sucks, because this is awesome! I love the concept of this story, and how you write the characters is pretty much spot on. You did a really good job. I wish you would continue, I really love this story.
Will you update again?
MeowMix1100 chapter 9 . 1/9
Please update soon!
9tail chapter 9 . 12/24/2015
good read. marry xmas
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I love this story so much please write more when you get the chance! Thanks so much for the great story