Reviews for Facets
bluechicken chapter 30 . 7/3
This is beautiful
Erelil Morningstar chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
I have read through some chapters here, and they were really good! I loved them, especially this one!

Melin i narn dhîn!

- Erelil Morningstar
Eldhoron chapter 15 . 1/31/2017
I liked the conflicting emotions. You seem to write those very well from what I have read by you. It is definitely a highlight of your stories that I am enjoying with every drabble I read and this was no exception :)
Eldhoron chapter 14 . 1/31/2017
epic.
Eldhoron chapter 13 . 1/31/2017
ah man... too sad :( but well written I could see the two brothers very well though in the middle I did get lost a bit on who was saying what. Otherwise, though, I thought this was good and personally very interesting.
Eldhoron chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
This really does capture the horrors of war and its effects on those involved. I thought the idea that often Maedhros would be the one to leave Maglor to it was very intriguing and the fact that the twins did not like Maedhros telling the story of after Feanor's death... He certainly is mysterious.
Eldhoron chapter 11 . 1/31/2017
I liked the way you did this having only one side of the conversation actually spoken. That really complemented what you were trying to convey with this drabble.
Eldhoron chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
I liked the imagery in this one. The mental image of Maglor being stolen away into the music, lost for a time in the "melodic trance" was a whimsical thought the way you described it, but still slightly disturbing in a way. The last shot of humour though, did much to break the spell probably just as well as the comment broke Maglor from his state. Well done :)
Eldhoron chapter 9 . 1/19/2017
This was a lovely family image, wrought with a touch of sadness but still lovely in way especially with that last sentence.
Eldhoron chapter 8 . 1/19/2017
Aw man :'( It is so sad to think of their choices that Elrond and Elros make. This was good and brought on the feels
Eldhoron chapter 7 . 1/19/2017
This was interesting. I really enjoyed this one. I think I know who's thoughts these were but I am actually content to imagine it was the entire families at one point or another. I loved the style you chose to do this one in, especially with the parenthesis adding even more emphasis then italics would have.
Eldhoron chapter 6 . 1/19/2017
The imagery in this drabble there. I enjoyed reading it and seeing the star from this point of view. I have always thought that it would, indeed be a sad sight to the twin brothers. I also thought that Maglor's one line was perfect. Not to long but short and powerful.
Eldhoron chapter 5 . 1/18/2017
hmmm... this was interesting. Perhaps too vague as I am not sure exactly what you were trying to convey exactly.
Eldhoron chapter 4 . 1/18/2017
this was a really great image, especially the end with Maedhros
Eldhoron chapter 3 . 1/18/2017
aw poor Elrond and Elros. It is so tragic to think about them having to deal with that for so long.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »