Reviews for The Accidental Boyfriend
ThinkGirl chapter 1 . 4/26
Somehow you have managed to write an Olicity fic that worked, and that doesn't happen very often. Great job!
Silverfyre16 chapter 13 . 3/14
OMG I LOVE THIS ENDING IT IS SO PERFECT!
FFAddict chapter 13 . 3/5
Ok, so basically Felicity telling Oliver how much she cares about him and how much he hurts her by rejecting her after the night is not enough for him to change his mind. But Lydia telling him pretty much the same makes the big difference? Or was it jealousy because Barry was interested in her? Not the most romantic way to get them together tbh.

And what's up with that wedding? It was bad when people made decisions for her and planned the wedding that was not what she wanted so you fixed it by making another group of people make the wedding decisions for her? Why not just write Oliver telling Moira to back off and for once have an honest conversation with Felicity doing the planning with her, not over her head? Or will they talk through Lydia over every problem they face in the future?

You should also make up you mind about Felicity's friends, she says in your story Oliver is her only BFF, and yet you write her relationships with Lydia Sadie and Taylor as more than they should be. The way I see it either they're old acquaintances from school, that she feels ok lying to about her life or they're true friends but then you don't lie to true friends like that, do you?

Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad story but there's quite a lot of things that ticked me the wrong way when I read it and honestly when Oliver led her on kissing her and then backed off I was all for her moving on with with someone that actually knew what he wanted and that she could trust not to turn his back on her just because he thought it would best for her
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
I loved this story! Lydia was my favorite new character. Thank you for sharing
melicitysmoak chapter 13 . 9/2/2016
Thank you for sharing this story...even if it was posted a long while back. I've just found it, and I couldn't stop reading until the end. It was a really nice read, perfect for waiting around during a hiatus and not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for Olicity as Season 5 approaches. Great job!
Homefreesc chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
I LOVE THIS! I think this is one of the best Arrow fanfictions that I have ever read!
khn chapter 13 . 3/8/2016
thanks
kmgund3 chapter 13 . 2/14/2016
Oh my god. Do you happen to write novels? If yes, I need titles because you broke my heart and made me cry and then turned around and made me so happy I wanted to squeal with joy a few times and that is something I so rarely get from books. Anyway, I think you are a fantastic writer and I really, really enjoyed your story :)
myuntetheredsoul chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
This was a 're-read' for me and I don't remember if I commented on it the first time. So, I'm doing it anyway! This is such a fun story. You did a marvelous job and I'm so glad I read this! FYI - Lydia was hysterical! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
I love this.
Although...it should be "husband and wife" not man
Zenith Relaxation chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Can't believe I read this. Oliver is such a fucktard. Didn't like the last 3 chapters.
MsCindz chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Just a little review to tell you that it's 4am and I just finished reading this .
This is actually the first Olicity fic that I've read ! I'd only read Klaus x Caroline fics so far but I started re watching the first season onArrow the other day and I was assaulted with all these feels and so I was like why not go on and read some Olicity stories for once and yeah :)
BlueTights chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
This was so precious. You write them both so perfectly. Fantastic job. I am a new Olicity fan...and so I was very excited to read some great fics. And this was incredible! Thanks for that.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
GREAT JOB THIS WAS AN AMAZING FANFICTION. A GEM IN A SEA OF CLAMS
Terressa chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Imloving it do far please let them end up together
1,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »