Reviews for The Accidental Boyfriend
shelbysmommy228 chapter 13 . 9/19
I loved this story! Lydia was my favorite new character. Thank you for sharing
melicitysmoak chapter 13 . 9/2
Thank you for sharing this story...even if it was posted a long while back. I've just found it, and I couldn't stop reading until the end. It was a really nice read, perfect for waiting around during a hiatus and not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for Olicity as Season 5 approaches. Great job!
Homefreesc chapter 2 . 8/14
I LOVE THIS! I think this is one of the best Arrow fanfictions that I have ever read!
khn chapter 13 . 3/8
thanks
kmgund3 chapter 13 . 2/14
Oh my god. Do you happen to write novels? If yes, I need titles because you broke my heart and made me cry and then turned around and made me so happy I wanted to squeal with joy a few times and that is something I so rarely get from books. Anyway, I think you are a fantastic writer and I really, really enjoyed your story :)
myuntetheredsoul chapter 13 . 9/25/2015
This was a 're-read' for me and I don't remember if I commented on it the first time. So, I'm doing it anyway! This is such a fun story. You did a marvelous job and I'm so glad I read this! FYI - Lydia was hysterical! Thanks so much for sharing this!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2015
I love this.
Although...it should be "husband and wife" not man
Zenith Relaxation chapter 13 . 7/30/2015
Can't believe I read this. Oliver is such a fucktard. Didn't like the last 3 chapters.
MsCindz chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
Just a little review to tell you that it's 4am and I just finished reading this .
This is actually the first Olicity fic that I've read ! I'd only read Klaus x Caroline fics so far but I started re watching the first season onArrow the other day and I was assaulted with all these feels and so I was like why not go on and read some Olicity stories for once and yeah :)
BlueTights chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
This was so precious. You write them both so perfectly. Fantastic job. I am a new Olicity fan...and so I was very excited to read some great fics. And this was incredible! Thanks for that.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
GREAT JOB THIS WAS AN AMAZING FANFICTION. A GEM IN A SEA OF CLAMS
Terressa chapter 11 . 3/23/2015
Imloving it do far please let them end up together
Terressa chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
I hope Felicity and Olivier end up together in the end so you can write some of their funny and serious sides of their relationship because you did both so far in this story
Terressa chapter 5 . 3/23/2015
Please don't stop this story it is one of the best I have read in a long time
Terressa chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
Don't you dare stop I am loving this story
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »