Reviews for Waiting for You
Mcnugget5699 chapter 5 . 6/15
Really like this whole series. Was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that you're still working on it with this latest part because I thought since it had been so long it was done. Although I was a bit disappointed it didn't really mention Aversa until near the end. I think that for the next part you should focus more on her and Robin.
Zallow chapter 5 . 5/30
Seriously, I love your story, so I don't mind about what you're going to write next time. However, since it has been a long time, I read your fanfiction again and I think it would be better to jump directly to the parts with Robin and Aversa.
Not that I mind the other, but since this is a fanfiction about this couple, you should keep it as the main element of your story.
Zallow :)
lymphypooh chapter 5 . 5/30
This is amazing. Like no words. I can't even. *cough* well imma try to keep the fangirl in and try to give u a semi-alright review.

I read all ur stories in one sitting. I read one of them (I can't remember which one though) before and then couldn't find it again because I'm incompetent on my new phone, but anyways they're all so good. And I really don't know what else to say.

Your writing is solid, interesting, and it's really easy to read. Everything just kinda flows. Haha yeahhhh it's three in the morning and I just spent an hour reading ur Aversa and Robin stuff so ty for depriving me of even more sleep.

Yep this is dragging on so I'm just gonna say you've made me into a Robin and Aversa shipper, you're awesome, and I hope you continue to write you got a talent for it.

Keep up the good work and wish me luck on Aversas recruitment mission thingy (It's impossible)

-lymph
Panther Hardraad chapter 5 . 5/29
Hmm interesting. I've read all the parts to this and quite frankly I want more.
TheGiantRock chapter 5 . 5/29
I like this Robin over Perfect!Robin. I'm also enjoying the original timeline, so I'd prefer more detail for it instead of skipping straight to Robin and Aversa bits.

Good job so far on making an interesting story, both the original chapters and the prequels!
patattack chapter 5 . 5/29
Cool. Interesting to see the alternate future, since there's only vague mentions in the game itself.
Shikuro-kun chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
It's interesting that you chose to do a prequel for this pairing. Robin as a nomad is what I also imagined him to be prior to meeting the Shepherds and Chrom. But what really intrigues me is when he'll use the stone Aversa gave him, hmm...
Dane Namor chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
I liked the original story, but this one feels really disconnected. It should probably be a seperate story in itself I'd think.

On the content itself, it's definitely a struggle. I understand starting from the bottom so you can build up and I dearly hope you plan to build up, because the Robin here is not just unlikeable but practically worthless and, unnescessarily so.

He's lost every single encounter he's been in and, as far as I've seen, I believe has yet to do a single useful thing so far? In Southtown he spent so long thinking about how he could possibly do something that he was attacked (in a mysteriously lucky way) and defeated before he could actually do something. He didn't cast a single spell! Despite thinking "I can defeat 5 of these guys, but not 8." And then Emmeryn owes him a great favour? If he'd saved Chrom's life perhaps, but unless I misread it, he attempted to help Chrom but... Didn't. Why offer him the post of tactician? He didn't do anything strategic.
Nero The Insane chapter 3 . 11/24/2014
I NEED MORE!
Shikuro-kun chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Every chapter has been a pleasure reading and this was just as good. I enjoyed the dynamics between Aversa and Robin, especially her reaction to his long awaited return. Eagerly looking forward to what the last chapter has in store. Thank you for writing this bloody brilliant story!
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
Thanks for writing this great story :D
OEMoose chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Great chapter. Definitely in character for Aversa to react like that after Robin came back.

Excited to see your take on the original timeline! Also you should totally write something where Aversa is pregnant. That would be fun. :D
Random DuD chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
This is such a good story!
Personally I think you nailed Aversas personality 100%.
So far it's been a joy to read these 3 chapters!
Azure Savior chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Excellent work. I really like seeing Aversa's awkward motherhood. Aversa coming from barely a mother to being, well, a mother, was all very well done. I really enjoyed these two chapters, and I can hardly wait for the next.
Elyvern chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Wow, I must confessed that I haven't read a single fic on Aversa, but for the fact that Dane Namor pointed me in this direction. He'd drawn my attention to your story because he noticed a number of similarities to my own fic, but boy, this is such a good read with many standalone strengths and twists. Very much enjoy the way you portray Aversa's inner thoughts and how her cynicism and snark colours the narrative. I also like the fact that you don't shield away from potentially distasteful and visceral topics like periods and such, because you manage to parley the subject to say something about Aversa and Morgan's relationship. Also love the fact that you take into account F/Morgan's decidedly manipulative ways and make it into something she inherits from Aversa instead. I've always appreciated a story where Morgan is not just a carbon copy of Robin but also inherits a little bit of her mother's personality so this is wonderful indeed. I'm definitely looking forward to new chapters of this story!