Reviews for Waiting for You
Shikuro-kun chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
It was a good thing I lingered around for a bit and found this jewel. I was really looking forward to any Aversa and MU sequels tied to your previous stories.

If you've nailed any fandom, it's FEA. Your story was well written as always and I can never get enough of your narration! Every character was on point (in my opinion) and I would've expected nothing less from an author of your caliber. I especially enjoyed the interactions with Morgan and Aversa, more so when you decided to add what any average teen would undergo - romance and puberty. This chapter serves as a wonderful intro and I hope to read more.

In fact, I thank you for inspiring me to write yet another Aversa and MU story which I've been having difficulty completing due to a lame case of writer's block!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
This is like popcorn for the soul! Please PLEASE continue I beg of you good author, all these stories with aversa/MRobin have been fantastic.
Eager Reader chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Hey there, someone who has liked all your Aversa/Robin stories so far and I have to say they just keep getting better. I like how you are writing the characters reactions to the more mundane after war life. Aversa and Morgan's interactions are just amusing and it is interesting to see how she has changed and how different she acts on her own. Really looking forward to more.

Also like how your showing Aversa and Morgan interacting with others in the Shepards. Which does make me interested to see Aversa and Tharja interact with eachother... Kind of scary to think of actually...
QuynhNguyen chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
THE PROMISED DAY HAS COME
I eagerly await your next one
mukyuuuuu chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I was wondering if you were ever going to write another story involving Aversa. There's a general lack of anything involving her, and since I think you're the best at portraying her I was happy that you decided to do another. I think there are a few things I'd disagree with, motivation/character wise but they're negligible really. Keep up the good work, I'll be awaiting your prologue or second chapter or whatever you plan on doing. Honestly I'd read anything you do (unless it's some MUxLucina/Chrom super fluff riddled dribble, since they're the most boring fire emblem lords and there's like 4000000 stories already) you're more than a competent writer and could probably make most things interesting. Also Aversamaiwaifuotp!1! or whatever reviews usually have in them.
thisisagoodname chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I always welcome more stories with Aversa, will love to see the next chapter
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Haha, this is a good Aversa fic...I'm very much liking it so far :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
A true work of art, you're so dead on with aversa's character it's wonderfully frightening. Can't wait for more.
Zallow chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Whoa, you really worked on this fanfiction, didn't you ? It took me like 30 min' to read all this stuff, and trust me, it really was a pleasure. It's funny because just last night , I was wondering if I should pair my avatar with Lucina as usual, or try Aversa because she gives "Shadowgift". I was first going for Aversa, because I find her hot as hell, but I finally chose Lucina, because cute sexy
That was my story. About the fiction now, I find it really good because you really respected the original behaviour ( attitude ? I don't know how to call it in English ) with Aversa being cold but trying to be nice, and Morgan, optimistic everytime. I could also feel the hurt of the protagonist for the loss of Robin, not too much , but not absent as well, it was really moderated and that's great, it seems more realist.
I can't wait for the next chapter !
carrotstructure chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
DELICIOUS. I nEED MORE
shaynon chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I just can't thank you enough for continuing with your RobinxAversa pairing. You write them so wonderfully! While reading I cried, smiled, and laughed. You made me feel a whirlwind of emotions! You're a fantastic writer and I really hope you will continue this!
Mzr90 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
All around cool chapter. Bit of a left turn over Morgan getting her monthly and it being a big deal for the Shepards.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3