Reviews for Apolutrosis
TheLittleRoguex chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This deserves hundreds upon hundreds of reviews for it is so well written and so powerful and touching. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. I just reread this after i read it months ago. Loved it. Again. Cried. Again. This is Gold!
CSINYMinute chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This... This is such a great story. Well written.

Now, have you discovered Archive of Our Own (or AO3?)

Get over there. You're welcome.
KelseyBl chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Wow! That story was entirely not what I expected... It was sooooo much better! It was deep and realistic to their reactions. Your writing is amazing, the way you portray your characters and their mind sets in incredible. Thank you for this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Have you watched AOS? Ward is easily almost as good as Romanoff. If you dont believe that, youre clearly delusional.
ladywisdom chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
This is a really fascinating tale of redemption.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Just reread the whole thing. That's the best compliment I know to give.
/Belker
Belker chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Omg! I loved this! So Jemma and so Ward. I would like to see this pairing on the show!
/B
zilwicki chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh my God. This is so amazing and so gripping and so complicated! Such a fantastic look at Jemma and her depth and strength! I can only imagine what Coulson is going to do when he hears about this baby!
lupine-eyes chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
This was lovely. Horrifying and heart destroying at times, but beauitfully so. And in not shying away from the awful, nor glorifying it, you wrote a redemption I could believe in. So thank you, for that.
sjcrish chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Absolutely amazing. What a tragic, beautiful story you have created. Your words made me cringe, cry, and smile. Great job.
moonstruck583 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I cannot stop thinking about this story. Which is my way of telling you it was brilliant.
khay chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
After the heavy tones of the previous three chapters, Laura's birthday fluff is very well appreciated.

I admire your writing. You write really fast, which I appreciate, without losing the quality of the writing.

'Some days Jemma wishes for the innocence they had in the months before HYDRA appeared: when they were just all SHIELD agents, when their world was uncomplicated - or as uncomplicated as a world of alien artifacts can be.' - Me too, Jemma. Me too.

'"A just war is fought for good ends, but it must be fought in a good manner," she repeats Agent Weaver's lesson, as much for her own benefit and reassurance as for his. "The ends do not justify the means."' - favourite line so far. And so Jemma, too.

Grant and Jemma may not be perfect, but perfect ending is perfect.

Great job, Sammie, and thanks for sharing.

P.S. And when you say this fic is controversial, you meant it. :D
khay chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
It's done! And I have two chapters to read :D Yay!

I think Chapter 3 is my favourite chapter so far. I love the interactions of the team post Ward's betrayal. Also how you written Ward is perfection. I like how you stripped off his mask, how he wanted to suffer the consequences of his actions, how he wanted to redeem himself by doing the right thing.

Also, a May protective of Simmons is love. I wish they had that on the show.

Your reply to my comment about Hand's pragmatic streak makes so much sense now. And did May really quit?

I like Jemma's reaction after Coulson talked to her and praised her. Like, are you drunk, sir? Lol. That was so in character. Great job on that.

Oooh. Little baby girl. You just know that Aunts Skye and Melinda and Uncles Fitz and Phil would spoil her rotten. Also: "Laura gives Grant new purpose, Jemma thinks. He doesn't seem to carry a death wish as much any more." LOVE THIS.

It hurts me to think that Grant thought that Jemma died angry with him. But Trip is the best. I love him in canon, and also how you wrote him. How, even if he was interested in Jemma, he would not do anything that would sabotage her happiness. How, even if he was a better man than Ward, Trip would not use the past to manipulate the situation into his advantage. I love that Trip here is a man who would do the right thing. (Also I love how Trip is now part of the team. Yay!)

Also, '"Because, Jemma, sometimes that redeemed world is even more amazing than the one that never fell."' GOOSEBUMPS. Perfect ending to a perfect chapter.