Reviews for Apolutrosis
ravenwholock chapter 4 . 2/12
you portrayed redemption in the best possible way
TheLittleRoguex chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
This deserves hundreds upon hundreds of reviews for it is so well written and so powerful and touching. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. I just reread this after i read it months ago. Loved it. Again. Cried. Again. This is Gold!
CSINYMinute chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
This... This is such a great story. Well written.

Now, have you discovered Archive of Our Own (or AO3?)

Get over there. You're welcome.
KelseyBl chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Wow! That story was entirely not what I expected... It was sooooo much better! It was deep and realistic to their reactions. Your writing is amazing, the way you portray your characters and their mind sets in incredible. Thank you for this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Have you watched AOS? Ward is easily almost as good as Romanoff. If you dont believe that, youre clearly delusional.
ladywisdom chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
This is a really fascinating tale of redemption.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Just reread the whole thing. That's the best compliment I know to give.
/Belker
Belker chapter 4 . 6/18/2014
Omg! I loved this! So Jemma and so Ward. I would like to see this pairing on the show!
/B
zilwicki chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh my God. This is so amazing and so gripping and so complicated! Such a fantastic look at Jemma and her depth and strength! I can only imagine what Coulson is going to do when he hears about this baby!
lupine-eyes chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
This was lovely. Horrifying and heart destroying at times, but beauitfully so. And in not shying away from the awful, nor glorifying it, you wrote a redemption I could believe in. So thank you, for that.
sjcrish chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Absolutely amazing. What a tragic, beautiful story you have created. Your words made me cringe, cry, and smile. Great job.
moonstruck583 chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
I cannot stop thinking about this story. Which is my way of telling you it was brilliant.
khay chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
After the heavy tones of the previous three chapters, Laura's birthday fluff is very well appreciated.

I admire your writing. You write really fast, which I appreciate, without losing the quality of the writing.

'Some days Jemma wishes for the innocence they had in the months before HYDRA appeared: when they were just all SHIELD agents, when their world was uncomplicated - or as uncomplicated as a world of alien artifacts can be.' - Me too, Jemma. Me too.

'"A just war is fought for good ends, but it must be fought in a good manner," she repeats Agent Weaver's lesson, as much for her own benefit and reassurance as for his. "The ends do not justify the means."' - favourite line so far. And so Jemma, too.

Grant and Jemma may not be perfect, but perfect ending is perfect.

Great job, Sammie, and thanks for sharing.

P.S. And when you say this fic is controversial, you meant it. :D