Reviews for IN VINO VERITAS
Jeanne chapter 17 . 5/22/2018
I troll Supernatural fanfic and just found this story. Thought I’d let you know that I enjoyed it very much. Thanks for sharing your talent.
NotTheLoseChesters chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
I loved that. The balance between Sam and Dean was perfect and the whole story felt just like a real episode. You have a great feel for the characters and voice them well. Also I chuckled EVERYTIME Bobby spoke.
Eideann chapter 17 . 7/29/2016
Awesome story. You have the character voices down very well, which is no small accomplishment. Kudos.
myshell4life chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
this story was awesome
Thegirlwhoneverforgot chapter 17 . 1/26/2016
okay, so i didnnt review until now, but I have to say that I really REALLY enjoyed this! I was a bit quesy with the sexual content but I kept reading, and it was all worth it! I like how you finished it:driving, banter but exhaustion. And you just know there is going to be a break so you're satisfied with the ending. I was very satisfied! You did such am excellent job and I really dont know what else to say other than AWESOME! *thumbs ul*
Littlefish chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Wow. What a story. The action was quick and consistent (I never got bored) and the plot twist at the end was phenomenal. I fully expected Sam to burst in and save the day, and then you turned it all around and made Sam the intended sacrifice. Amazing. And the end scene with Cas gave me goose bumps. Awesome angel time!
You are a very talented writer with a dark style that I find compelling. You touch on the boys close relationship, but it is not the focus of the story, which is nice. Your storyline was great and left me constantly on pins and needles. Your descriptions and dialogue were so well done that I had no trouble interjecting myself fully into the story. And though I am usually a sucker for a happy ending, I liked how you ended this. Very realistic.
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Littlefish chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Aww, poor Sammy. He has to put up with so much from Dean. I'm definitely a Dean girl, but he was even annoying ME. Ah well, something tells me he's going to learn his lesson the hard way.
I love how you start out your stories with a teaser, putting us right into the action and getting our heart rates up before slowing down and filling in the back story.
I also love how your writing style is so smooth and easy to read.
Finally, I love the interaction between the boys. I find a lot of stories (perhaps my own included) are almost too sweet, over-focusing on the boys love and complete trust and dependence on one another. You come at it from a different angle...I think that stuff is still there, but in the background of the more realistic annoyance and frustration that would come from living in each other's pockets.
Anyway, time to shut up, kiss my husband, then sneak upstairs to read another chapter...
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
Good brotherly moment at the end there. I really enjoyed this story, it was very well written and suspenseful. I enjoyed reading a story that wasn't focused on an OC getting it on with one of the brothers. ( Not that I don't enjoy that, but sometimes you just want substance. ) Your style of writing was quite engaging and the fact that you split the brothers up was interesting but well played. Thank you for sharing!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Thank Chuck for Cas. I was about to write you the worst you killed the brothers for wine letter ever!
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
holy shit. what are you doing to me?
blueboxandrocksalt chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
I'd have bought him for a slave, how do I get in on that auction. I can just see Deans doped up grin, kind of like the chicken sandwich incident. lol
3DBABE1999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I added your story to my community.. Thank you for recommending it..
badaiwind chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
I miss this Sam.
badaiwind chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Yah...took you guys some sweet time to get to him.
badaiwind chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Hopefully no speedy recovery, like in the tv. ;)
Hurt comfort galore?!