Reviews for The Jinchūriki Keybearer
redwolf23456 chapter 6 . 6/8
great story so far
plums chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
bleh... too many perspective changes... too much 'fighting' and no one dying when Naruto is being arrogant as hell in his abilities.

All in all, you actually made Naruto look pretty darn weak here, and only capable of running his own mouth.
Deiru Tamashi chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Now this is a story I did not expect. I mean, I've seen NarutoxKH crossovers before, but never one with Dark Naruto (which is my favorite kind of Naruto). Now I'm really excited to see what will happen, and I love the pairing. I just wonder who this Enkai is really, and what Danzo will try now.

Post soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
Is it alright to say I want to enter this story and rip almost everyone in Konoha apart limb by limb?
StrongGuy159 chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Awesome story continue please.
Titano Man XIII chapter 6 . 7/13/2014
And thus my suspicions have been confirmed. Also seeing Aqua, who's known for her composure and level head, lose her temper like that was a little surprising. But given her situation, I can understand. Having Naruto kiss her to calm her down was an interesting tactic to say the least. All-in-all good job.
Titano Man XIII chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Things are in the works. Naruto's machinations will be Konoha's undoing, that's for sure. Keep it up!
Titano Man XIII chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Nice little exposition here. I'm curious as to what the council wants, though I have my suspicions.
desdelor97 chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
keep up the great work. this is a really good story so far.
Vendetta419 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I wonder how he got his revenge on the council for forcing him into the CRA?
Uzumaki Crossover chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Love the story. Please continue!
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
That's a fun way to calm her down
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Why do you have to make these chapters so short...I mean they're good quick reads but then you pull something like this and I just want to read moooooooooooooooooooooooore!

DASM
Black Shades of Red chapter 6 . 7/2/2014
So will this be solely Naruto and Aqua, or will there be four more ladies in the picture? However, I think there is something about Naruto's change which may change the condition on the council's heads.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 7/2/2014