Reviews for The Painted Idol
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Siber, you're on a roll! You're one of the best authors on this site, I love all of your stories and I hope you continue with discovery too. You add amazing depth to the characters that also soundlike they could be right.
Chaos Evans chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I love the ending were Chaor said that last line. Keep up the good work.
marvel098 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Wow, I never thought of it that way. That's very creative of you to have Chaor and Kaz be friends in a way where is isn't too predictable or too mushy. I love it! Keep up the good work. :)
Elememtal1000 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Awesome story
ashangel101010 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
It's Mugics. You have some grammatical errors and some awkward diction, but I love this story. I love how your contrast to Kaz and Krekk. I love how Kaz was losing faith in Chaor. I love how Chaor proved himself and stated what Kaz is to him.
bobosmith01 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Scrolling through Chaotic Fanfiction, and I see a new fanfiction..

Seriously. I cannot say how pure awesome this fiction was. I'm not at critiquing, but seriously, I could basically see this being an episode with how good this was. Characterization was basically to the point, as well, sarcastic 'Kazzy' included. This made my day, so write some more. This is kind of a one-hit-wonder thing, so I'm not sure if you want to add a chapter or not but write more, whatever you do.
ChaoticWriterCrazy chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Please do continue, that was amazingly in character.