Reviews for Mrs Hudson's Reading Room
SilentRaven97 chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Awesome, didn't know cashmrre socks existed though.
Raven
a fanfictioner chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Sqeee! I love it! So perfect and adorable! I love the bookstore theme so perfect!
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
*trying really hard not to start giggling in the middle of class* It's just way too cute!
Cerih chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was a thoroughly enjoyable alternative way for John and Sherlock to meet. I love the idea of a reading room and of two chairs by a fireplace where one can read a book in peace. Only Sherlock would put out chairs as a way of attracting a flatmate. Seems it worked out very well for both of them. Great dialogue and so well in character. And the old GP diary was a fantastic detail!

I know you've marked this as complete, but I would very much like to read where things go for here!
Giraffes Sent Me chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I read this before getting out of bed this morning, and it really was the perfect way to start a day.
It's cozy and a bit funny; heartwarming and a bit sad; original but in character.
In short: it's lovely.
Well done and thanks for sharing it with us!
sweetmarly chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I enjoyed this immensely as an alternate first meeting AU. You are a skilled writer. These two are adorable.
bitchinblackframedglasses chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
This was SO cute and well written and in character! It made for a lovely read. Will you be writing more chapters? You cheated us out of a kiss, dammit! :)
Old Ping Hai chapter 1 . 4/21/2014