Reviews for The Herald's Vision
RavenSerendipity chapter 5 . 2/19
I hope you write more bc this story completely sucked me in. :)
Tigeresscrazy chapter 5 . 2/4
It's really good though it's a bit of a challenge for me because the story goes from present to futur I'm not Shure I understand everything because of this but I'm going to stick with it it's been a long time since I read a story fan fiction or other wise that was this challenging to read an for that I curse you an thank you at the same time lol your writing style is really good as is the story it's self I'm looking forward to reading futur chapters
Theonewhodidnotdoit chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
Very interesting. Looks like a nice, twisty plot so far, and your writing is superb. Hoping to see more soon!
BurntTitan chapter 5 . 11/9/2014
Really intriguing but please cut back on the swear words. It does not fit the characters. Other than they saying F**king... , you got the characters well done! Side note: the events in the five seasons took about 1& a half years. Great job! Keep it up!
A guy that likes to read chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
You need to continue this story, this story has become my drug. Raven is my favorite cartoon character and is my fictional wife so you must contiue it so i can see her brought back to life. Also if its possible you should get younger raven's pov for the vision.
Keep up the good work!
Renton-torston chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
me encanto no puedo dejar de pensar que esto afectara al chico bestia de la otra dimensiĆ³n y que este de alguna forma le ayudara
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
:o So we're going between Universes. And Raven is somehow still alive, the baby too, somewhere. :O You gotta find them Changeling.

What I don't get is why they're going between Universes, is this Raven and baby in the young Raven's universe?
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
Wow Raven. :c You're really harsh on Beast Boy's feels.

D: I HOPE that was a Multi-Verse future, so does that mean there is only 1 Herlad and he can go inbetween all these Multi-Verses?
iamking chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Still great.
kathrynmehr chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
I like where the stories going keep it up!
LiumD chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Oh dear, back to old Trigon, huh? That never ends well. Still a little confused about the whole Slade wanting him to have another child with someone.
Green Bunny chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Well you already know how infatuated I am with this story! Seeing your drafts in my inbox is the highlight of my day. You go girl!
CleoArrow chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Yes, another chapter! I'm voting so much for Gar here; I really want him to find Raven and their child. Great writing!
rebecca.carberry chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
I can't take this and I am going to message you on your tumblr to inform you of how bullshit emotional I am rn omg
rebecca.carberry chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I'm fucking crying I just wanted to have a nice bath and read some fanfiction on my ipad and I'm fucking crying I need some chocolate milk