Reviews for Guardian Angel
kit chapter 6 . 12/2/2003
Hey,cool fic!One of my favs!CLAIRE AND LEON RULE!Woho!I'm so happy reading this fic!How bout you do a story bout claire and leon after they're married!Please reply!
RukaStarr chapter 6 . 7/5/2003
I'm sorry I don't have any other words to describe this fic. Wow. *continues to stare at the screen*

Black Phoenix .~
juli-su chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
i just want to say that i love your story and i hope you start a new one soon. i can't wait, RE ROCKS!
Mikhail Victor chapter 6 . 5/24/2003
Liked the story up until the end, what's up with the number and the feather. I hope you write another story explaining these things, or I will be forever baffled about the number 267, and the white feather.
Belldandirah chapter 6 . 3/23/2003
Why didn't he look back? Not even once? Why *Bursts into tears* Poor Stevie!

Even if you ARE discontinuing, this fic will be one of my personal favourites for a very very long time. Steve is cool, Steve-angel is cooler and you write so beautifully.

*Bows to the great graphic-goddess Jo*

frisky-mantal chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
Yes. You updated. I think I recognise where you're going to!

Maybe Claire ends her relationship with Leon because of her visions of the deceased Steve? Please continue, the suspense is keeping me here, waiting for you to write the next chapter.
Kyoko Takahashi chapter 5 . 1/11/2003
aww Steve is a guardian angel how cute! N E ways good fic!
Muhihu80286 chapter 5 . 1/8/2003
Wow! You have some gift. Please proceed with the continuation of this fanfiction! )
sassylassy-378 chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Steve? Noooooooo! Why him? hhaa. I had time to check tis fanfictuion out sooooo..continue!
tek chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
good fic update!
hmm chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
u finalle updated! yes a greeeeat chapter!
Tifa Redfield chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
very nice chapter:D dont let leon and claire drift too far apart! ure doin good with the suspense since i have NO idea what u have in store for us. Thats cool with Steve an angel...hmmm lol never imagined him as an angel but I think he'd make the perfect 'guardian' angel for Claire.
Lin chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
Another great chapter! just keep them coming!
Lin chapter 5 . 1/3/2003
Another great chapter! just keep them coming!
sakuraliz valentine chapter 5 . 1/3/2003 have to keep writing this is sooooo great!