Reviews for be my shield (five times we touched)
sand beneath our feet chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Wow. U wrote this perfectly, this is beautiful and i love it
Ella1989 chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
beautifil.
atlantahamiltion chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I like it! But I feel as if it's outdated and it's not your fault but I think shes implying the red room, when she talks about her head being replaced
Priscilla chapter 13 . 2/6/2016
Looovee looovvveeee lovvvvveeeee
Priscilla chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
Love dis.
BluBlush chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
I know you will probably not read this but I am going to take a page from your book and write a fan girl review...

Oh my gosh! This story is absolutely AMAZING! I love the way you portrayed characters. It is just...ugh! So GOOD! You are an amazing writer!
Natalie chapter 13 . 10/13/2015
Wow. I just binge read this entire story and it was AMAZING! You are really talented. I think you captured Steve and Natasha's characters really well. Your plot was very thoroughly thought out. Your use of extra characters like Maria and Sharon was very timely and really rounded out the story. Excellent, excellent work. You should be proud of yourself! (and yes, my name really is Natalie...I think one reason I ship these two is because when Steve calls her Nat, I can pretend he's talking to me!)
tamicaxoxo chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
Does engaged mean married because agent rumlow is a man from hydra. Im not against gays but was he meant to be engaged to somewon who is the enemy.
tamicaxoxo chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Love the story.
SCcowgirl80 chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
So beautifully written! I started at chapter 1 and four hours later I've come to the last chapter. What a fabulous spin on my favorite Avenger characters. Your transitions from character to character were flawless and the flow of the whole story was exceptional. Thank you for posting this.
MaddAlice chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
This was wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful story!
silleoneff chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Really enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing.
Hestia11 chapter 13 . 1/27/2015
I made a lot of dinosaur noises while reading this fic. When I say dinosaur noises I mean literal baby dinosaur noises while dying from the emotions! I love this story, I really do! I don't know how to express how much I love it!
shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. How can I even begin to explain how much I have dearly loved this story? It is amazing and sweet and pulse pounding and a lot of other things. I loved how you included events throughout the various movies and both Steve and Natasha grew so much throughout the course of this story. I love this story, I know I said it before, but I felt the need to say it again :). Pure genius and everything else. AWESOME JOB! Happy belated birthday as well ;)
Laura chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
This story is amazing! I read it all in one sitting and I LOVED it! It's like you were in my head writing the stories I imagine, except a million times better. Also, thank you for your accuracy, sticking to the comic canon - I love that. And the medical accuracy - I'm a nurse and it drives me crazy when the medical parts are completely implausible. Seriously, this story is the best.