Reviews for The Heir
Keep going please
serpiente marina chapter 5 . 9/7
por favor actualiza pronto se ve que esta buena
havenlystarrs chapter 5 . 8/15
Please update
kitsune sakisage chapter 5 . 6/26
will their be more to this fic? it sounds cute.
sexy Seren chapter 5 . 6/12
update it soon
Beth5572 chapter 5 . 6/10
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

l like see new chapter
Chuffers244 chapter 5 . 11/20/2014
Please update this story is really good! Shame to stop :(
djaddict chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Interesting beginning, hope to see more
mumimeanjudy chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Why would his family have already picked someone for him when at this point they don't even know he exists?
mumimeanjudy chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Your spelling could use work. It's throne, not thrown, and you're is a contraction of you are and not the second person possessive - that would be your. This is an interesting start, though.
rose chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
great plot but it would be better if it was a fem harry story
blj.14 chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
That was so amazing. I was so intent on getting to the next chapter I couldn't stop to review. Then I ran out of chapters. I need more. Please? I am sorry Hermione had to be obliviated, will that be the end of Harry's interaction with his Hogwarts friends? I can't wait to hear more of the Veela court and Harry's new abilities. BTW, a few spelling errors (or typos?) here and there. Great story!
TheSapphireGoddess chapter 5 . 4/24/2014
An interesting story, although there are one or two spelling and grammatical errors. Also, Severus seems a little bipolar in this story.
adenoide chapter 5 . 4/22/2014
Lily and her husband could be alive if she accepted her inheritance. It's a good news Severus and Malfoy help Harry. About Dumby I hope he will be punished for what he did to the Potter and Harry. Who kill the Potter, Voldy or Dumby? So Harry doesn't have an horcrux?