Reviews for Where fire burns, Ashes remain
Kalikedeshi chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
DISCONTINUUUED! R.I.P.
devin.conway.16 chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
I am glad this story exists I played through the second game and I was always hoping Nate and Chloe would wind up together they just interacted so well so I was kinda disappointed in how it turned out with Nate choosing Elena. Him and Chloe just felt right from their interactions
Venusgirl 2290 chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
I do apologized for this happening and i wish I could continue posting my stories on here but due to some issues, I won't be posting on here...I have posted anything yet on DA because I haven't gotten around to doing so but I will get to doing so. I want to thank you guys for supporting, and reviewing my story even though I was going through the issues of hard times in life and I promise to try to update.

So thank you and much love

Venusgirl2090
InfernoKing chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
I hate assholes that day that kind of crap, but at least your still writing! I can't wait for the updates on your new accounts! :)
InfernoKing chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
Finally got around to reading this and I enjoyed it. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Bajor10 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
I love tHis story there aren't enough mate and Chloe stories update soon
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2016
I really enjoy this story please continue it
grither55 chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
I like this story and hope you continue it, I always thought Chloe was far cooler than Elena myself. I would have liked to see how the games would have gone with Chloe instead of Elena. Anyway, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Please update this story
Bajor10 chapter 5 . 11/30/2015
Nate Chloe are the best please update
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Please update this story there aren't enough to stories about Nate Chloe
Alex chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
Love this fic. I have all 3 uncharted games and I always thought that Chole was the better choice for Nate no offense to Elena fans, but I thkught Chole was the better choice she was a bad chick she could hold her own, and always had ways for Nate to be a step ahead of his enemies. Elena he always had to save her and the his enemies get him and capture him for saving her. Can't wait for the next update of this amazing story. I really hope that more Nate and Chole fanfiction be written this is anamazing couple and there is a want for them outhere. Hopefully you could be the best person to write this couple for us I hope you write more Nate and Chole fics.
fandomenforcer chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Loving this story! Can we see Elena humiliated and her exposed at the cheater she is? Nathan Drake is one of my favorite game characters and when someone messes with him, fans get mean. *produces Wolverine claws from hands*. Oh and tell Drake low blow with the rodent from me.
dciphoenix chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Please update!
InfernoKing chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
So happy that your back and can't wait for the next chapter! :)