Reviews for The Branches of Yggdrasil
Penny chapter 13 . 10/8
Please please please update
Cat Soup chapter 13 . 10/7
Oh my Loki! I can't wait for the next chapter. I devoured WUS and now this. I love how you manage to make the development of their relationship a slow burn, and that you don't rush Thor out of the picture. It makes their relationship all the more worthwhile. I'm hopeful you'll update again, as I see you did just a few months ago. Please finish this story!
AvengersLoki chapter 13 . 10/5
Jane and Tony meeting without having to save the world would definitely be different. Lol. Loki owes Tony for redecorating XD Can't wait for the next chapter. As much as I like Thor/Jane Lokane is my otp :-)
AvengersLoki chapter 6 . 10/4
Loving this story and the links to The Dark World. Uh oh. Walking through portals definitely isn't a good idea Jane and neither is touching the Aether.
I haven't given up on you! Just know that the reason I lurk in Thor fandom is to watch for an update from you. I would love to read any original works as well.
apenny12 chapter 13 . 9/27
I absolutely love this story so far! I was very disappointed with Thor: The Dark World and while I realize they only have an alotted amount of time for the movie, I wished they had gone more in the direction of your story! I'm still adoring your alternate universe and I cannot wait to read the next chapter when you have time to update! Your writing is captivating and you keep the characters perfectly IN character! Love it and can't wait for more!
Jani chapter 1 . 9/25
Hi, just hoping you're okay. Looking forward to seeing where you are and what you're doing now after China. Have enjoyed your stories and will joyfully read whatever you add or write next when you have time :)
-an American in Serbia
Akoto3725 chapter 13 . 9/24
And I'm also through with this.
I enjoyed this story. What a fabulous sequel to a fabulous story!
I can't wait for next chapter.
I want to know what Thor did say to Loki.
And I find the way Tony greets everyone.
Loki as a female? I am so confused! Why can't he just change back to normal... everyone knows who he is... it is so confusing xD
Anyway I'm eager to read on. This is too fantastic to just simply stop reading
kungfubijuu100 chapter 13 . 9/15
I have to say, this is one of the BEST fics i've read, i really cant wait for the Next chapter, i discovered your fic, and i was unable to stop Reading even when i was at school,(only at free times of course :v) such an amazing piece of work, i'm really impressed with this, i have to apologice because of the fact that my English is not really good, i find it easy to read and usually understand too, the trouble comes when i have to write something, however, i felt like this fic deserves more than a thousand reviews,i will say it again, this is amazing.
The characters, the descriptions,the incredible orthography and variety of words used,i hope to see more of this soon.

and i also wanted thank you for writing this incredible fic and for taking the time to read this review.
Highflying chapter 13 . 9/14
Your stories are fantastic :) I love how jane is such a lifelike character- keep on updating!
rengisol chapter 13 . 9/10
I love this story! I hadn't had a chance to read the story for last couple of months. I'm really happy to see the story is still fantastic!
I'm in love with your stories. Truly. The way you develop the characters is amazing. I really love the fact that you did not make this a Lokane fic from the start. I love the gradual build up. There's so much tension between Loki and Jane that I can hardly wait for them to be together. Would loooove some sexy Loki from the World Under Seige. ;)
Katie chapter 1 . 8/10
Plz, saddle up, this is about to be a big one: I really really really REALLY need you to update soon. Being a fellow Grad student I know you're super busy and you have tons happening but

Fantastic! Really enjoying this!
Claudia chapter 13 . 8/4
Oh my god, I love this story! I just discovered the first story to this about a month ago and was soooo happy when I found out that this was a sequel. The characters have so much development from world that this story just puts icing on top. Thank you so much for a beautiful lokane story. :) keep it up!