Reviews for The Branches of Yggdrasil
Please update! I love your work!
I love both World Under Siege and the Branches of Yggdrasil. You are an amazing and talented writer, (most likely because you ARE studying literature). Hope you update soon! I'm so excited for the next chapter!
ThePhantomsFlutist chapter 16 . 8/26
I just finally had a day off from work and managed to re-read World Under Siege as well as what you've finished with the Branches of Yggdrasil and am in constant awe of your ability to write my two favorite characters and ship so well. The set pictures from the next movie got me back into a long-forgotten Loki kick that I just had to re-read my favorite fanfiction of all time. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for putting so much time and effort into this work of yours when you probably have more time-worthy projects to work on. It's really stuck with me all these years and I hope one day I could be as awesome at writing and characterization and style and everything as you.
I also wanted to say this sex scene was probably my favorite, as well, considering everything that has lead up to it. I can't wait to read about what happens next between them.
Nice chapter except for the sex scene. (This is just my opinion, so do with it what you want) it's often better to hint at all the sexy stuff rather than be explicit. The whole "touching her clit" thing was off putting rather than sensual and it didn't mesh well with the rest of the story. I realize it's fanfiction and people love all that but it just didn't seem to work here. I'm sure you'll get better with more experience.
Annaliesmarie99 chapter 16 . 8/22
I started reading since yesterday evening. Oh my word. So good so good so good. I have no words. Absolutely no words. Such good work you're doing. Hats off C. I am kind of out of words here at the moment, haha. The way you have built it up, the narration, the description. Everything is just beyond and excellent. Continue the amazing work. Looking forward to your next chapter, very much so. Xx
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 16 . 8/16
Omg that was amazing xD I loved it!
spyrals chapter 16 . 8/11
Oh yeah! That was great :) And well worth the build-up! Also, I really liked your descriptions of Alfheim and the naming custom. Very cool. I am always excited to see the notification of your story - thanks for writing!
Fudgy Buddy chapter 16 . 8/6
Glad they were able to finally have some time together. I'm excited for more! Thanks for writing.
Golfbabe87 chapter 16 . 8/6
Great job! They definitely had a lot of build up. :)
Fallyn Irlandes chapter 16 . 8/6
Shadowplayer is a new one; I like it. Did you make that title up or find it somewhereasier? I have a deep and abiding Fondness for Loki titles...
Red Dragon10 chapter 16 . 8/6
Yay! Progress! This has been such a long time coming. :) First off, great job describing Alfheim...it sounds wondrous and beautiful. I love reading about new worlds..it feeds my taste for adventure.

Next, the sex scene...I think you did a good job! You didn't come across as a beginner. 2 things I didn't like (but that very well may just be me!) is the comment Loki made about their activities being his "atonement". I totally know what you were getting at, it just gave the following actions a whiff of "I'm doing this to make up for things I did" instead of him just wanting her (which of course we all know is true...so this doesn't *really* bother me). The second thing is that I *loathe* the word "cunt", lol. But besides that! Great job. I'm not a huuuge fan of sex being described but I do think their relationship needed to progress to that point and I love hearing how they drive each other wild. :)

Thanks for doing another chapter so soon!
callalily32 chapter 15 . 8/3
Love updates to this story! Great chapter; I'm always anxious to see what you'll write next!
Mew chapter 15 . 7/25
Lovely as always!
ISolemnlySwearToManageMischief chapter 15 . 7/16
Adored this chapter! The growing relationship between Loki and Jane is so much fun, particularly with the way in which you write the characters.
Thanks for the update!
Evanelle chapter 13 . 7/15
Tony always amuses me. His lines to Skye near the end of the chapter had me grinning. I look forward to reading the next chapter.