Reviews for The Branches of Yggdrasil
It's been a year please update
enakoritsi chapter 16 . 5/29
Not sure if you've abandoned this fic, but in any case, I wanted to say that your writing is fantastic. Really vivid characterization - with Loki especially, as he's a hard character to write; I really admire how deftly you've executed this story. If you ever post again, you'll find an eager reader. :)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 16 . 5/6
Oh My Goddess! I really hope you finish this amazing story some day. That last chapter was hot hot hot!
BethanyTheStar chapter 15 . 4/29
I don't know what to do with my anymore .. *Cries in corner* please update soon Im in love with everything about your work! :D
BethanyTheStar chapter 16 . 4/29
Fuck yeah smut! :D
Winter-Soldier-88 chapter 16 . 3/4
no update for SEVEN months...
please don't leave us hanging.
VictoriaSwan chapter 16 . 2/6
Please don't leave us hanging right there! Kudos and appreciation for all this work. I'd love to see it finished.
Dogeatdog chapter 16 . 1/28
I just read world under siege and this I'm less than 24 hours. My eyes burn and my sleep pattern is in ruins. But I could barely pause to eat or sleep such that your story filledy mind and urged me onward. Brilliantly written, it is an elegant ly structured and thoughtfully written story with the perfect amount of tension without being rushed. Thank you for sharing this. I am now off to follow you on tumblr.
Are you ever gonna come back? ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Please update
DevilJinNina chapter 16 . 10/31/2016
I like the part when Loki calls her "love", soooo cute 3
When you're going to update? Soon I hope :D!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Well, let me just go die now that I've lived without one single update.
Chiafun chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Anothet chapter please
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
I'm literally dying because for you to update this wonderful fanfiction!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2016
Please update! I love your work!