Reviews for Paths To Entwine
hanlue chapter 49 . 14h
I spent the past three days reading whenever I had a moment, and I absolutely love your work. I relished each sentence and the scenes played in my head even when I was away from the computer screen. Whenever I was working or doing something around the house, I had the dying urge to go back and pick up reading where I left off. Thank you so much for this story, because I could lost myself in it. Thank you for the fact that you keep writing even if the real life gets sometimes tough and thank you for all the time you put in Paths To Entwine!
kouga's older woman chapter 49 . 9/17
OMG! Waiting for the aftermath
SassYNoleS chapter 49 . 9/14
Great chapter it took me a while to read it ..

Day 5 of my hysterectomy recovery

So who did they lose?

I'm glad that both Bella and Carlisle are ok .. and Edward and Veronique whom I think are mates ;)

Looking forward to more X
mfaerie32 chapter 49 . 9/13
Who else is dead!? You can't leave me like this! Did Jane die? Please tell me she's dead.
anyeshabaner chapter 49 . 9/13
thank god! goodness gracious... thank god bella and carlisle are fine!...is there a new romance in the making?
Great
traceybuie chapter 49 . 9/13
I hope Bella sees everyone from their family or group. I wonder who got Jane or Alec. So many questions. But I am happy corrupt Aro got burned.
jansails chapter 49 . 9/13
Excellent battle scene!
Bella’s narration is brutal, fearful, inspiring.
Did the Cullens make it out alive?
jansails
SassYNoleS chapter 48 . 9/7
Oooh Fuck ..

Fuck fuck fuck !

Pardon my french lol

But I don't want Edward to lose Veronique ..

And now he is going to get himself and other members of his family killed ..

Shit shit shit !

Hopefully Esme and the amazon's arrive !

More please !

I knew Bella's shield wouldn't fail her !
Gah! Noooooooooo!
traceybuie chapter 48 . 9/7
This was intense and scary. I love it.
anyeshabaner chapter 48 . 9/7
dear lord ! i hope everyone is alright after this i cant take another heartbreak
MusetteBlanchard chapter 48 . 9/7
I don't know if my heart can make it another fortnight before the next update *winks*
Although I know what happened in the book, your version still keeps me at the edge of the chair *shivers*
Thank you Aylen, for these wonderful moments we're relieving through this story *sighs*
Dang!
Edward & Veronique seemed to have the potential to be mates.
She is lost, & perhaps Edward, too.
jansails
AliceJenny chapter 48 . 9/7
OMG please don't leave us for too long with this cliffhanger... I know real life has precedence, but have mercy