Reviews for Paths To Entwine
EdenMae chapter 40 . 33m
This is a wonderful story full of love and understanding it's really helping from a breakup right now thank you! Keep up the good work!
anyeshabaner chapter 40 . 7/15
veronique and edward has a connection! .oh wow
EccentricRage chapter 40 . 7/15
You've put a lot of work into this, and I'm interested to see how it will end. The plot has flowed very nicely, and I can't wait to see what the next step is! Thank you for writing and sharing your work with everyone :-)
jansails chapter 40 . 7/15
Being so intent on Bella learning to control & use her gift, definitely reeks of a future clash.
Otherwise, why push now?

Ahhh, Veronique!
Chelsea’s skills are dampening Veronique’s ability to make other bonds, like a mating bond to Edward?
jansails
SassYNoleS chapter 40 . 7/15
Looking forward to more !

Great chapter as always !
traceybuie chapter 40 . 7/15
Edward sure is being cryptic. I'm happy Bella could at least shield Carlisle.
viola1701e chapter 40 . 7/15
Edward is a little obsessed…..weve seen that before ;)
anyeshabaner chapter 39 . 7/11
aww so happy!
traceybuie chapter 39 . 7/9
I bet Aro had the Volturi kill Veronique's coven so he could force her to join or is blackmailing her with their lives. hmmm... Bella has the perfect excuse to keep Carlisle with her and not have him go back to being around nurses. She should have taken it.
MusetteBlanchard chapter 39 . 7/9
Ahhh ... I was missing you - and them - terribly and I'm quite intrigued with Veronique's back story ... you will explain it to us wont' you dear? *greedy and curious Muse*
Thank you again girl, for this chapter.
SassYNoleS chapter 39 . 7/9
I think that Carlisle is going to propose to Bella ;)

I also think that there is something more to Edward's feelings about Veronique then he is letting on ..

Emmett as always cracked me up !

Looking forward to more X
Cullen Cousin chapter 38 . 7/4
Excellent chapter!
anyeshabaner chapter 38 . 7/1
i think veronique might be trouble right!
SassYNoleS chapter 38 . 7/1
More More More More !

Has it really been 4 years ?

Wow !

Worth those 4 years though ;)

Cannot wait for more X
viola1701e chapter 38 . 7/1
They always knew that Aro would check up on Bella...and the Cullens. And I am sure Aro will want to meet Bella soon