Reviews for Paths To Entwine
theyddy chapter 25 . 12/9
OMG! Thank you so much for the update, Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Lee kadivar chapter 25 . 12/9
Omg wow. I don't think you could have wrote that any better. It was amazing. I'd love to know things from Carlisle's point of view it has been awhile. But I love how you have this written. And thank you for keeping Carlisle more in his ways of his upbringing. Most stories I read forget that he is from a more old fashioned time period. So thank you. I can't wait to see what's up next and how you will be developing the story further
winterhorses chapter 25 . 12/8
Thank you so much for the update! I’m truly savoring each one of their kisses. I love how Carlisle is indeed such a gentleman, but I also wouldn’t mind seeing his control slip a little, lol. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
littleneko1923 chapter 25 . 12/8
This is the most amazing Bella x Carlisle story I’ve read in a long while... such a slow burn and just keeps you wanting more! I rarely review but I just had to leave a comment for this story... it’s anazing! Keep doing whatever you’re doing cause it’s awesome
kpop2012 chapter 25 . 12/8
Love it
JXB Addicted chapter 25 . 12/8
That was great! Is Carlisle going to want to be marry also before taking Bella to bed? Can't wait for another update. HAPPY HOLIDAYS! TTFN! JXB
Idshipus007 chapter 25 . 12/8
I love a slow burn so much .
FourShot411 chapter 25 . 12/7
I just love this story. I'm tickled that they're finally on the same page. Thank you so much for the update! I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter. :)
So glad you updated! I had a really rotten day at work, and coming home to the email notification seriously turned my day around. I'm really enjoying the story, and I can't wait to see where it goes now that we're passed the point of the first kiss!
And again - yay!
Cullen Cousin chapter 25 . 12/7
Excellent chapter
SassYNoleS chapter 25 . 12/7
So much love for this chapter !

& Has it really been 3 years ? LOL

I'm glad they've gotten most things sorted out !

Looking forward to more X
anyeshabaner chapter 25 . 12/7
ohh i love your story soooooooooo freaking much. i just hope bella and carlisle have more moments like the "kiss" in the bookstore.
why didnt carlisle stay with bella in her apartment?
oh please update the story soon.
will bella and carlisle get married anytime soon? fingers crossed!
cassandra67210 chapter 25 . 12/7
Juste WAHOUUUUUUU. ..j adore votre écriture la tournure la recherche la profondeur. Un beau récit. Bonne continuation, au plaisir de vous lire à nouveau. Joyeuses fêtes en avance!
Cassandra
harmony82 chapter 25 . 12/7
I understand what you want to say about Mates or in love ... its just the understanding that beeing in love feels weaker as a Mating pull. What happens if one of the couples are in love but find their Mate? Thats put pressure in a realationsship. You as person would feel yea there is someone who complete me totally ...you know probably how hearts can break easy as you shown in your story ... thats my concern about sorry to put pressure on you about
jansails chapter 25 . 12/7
***Bella & Carlisle, Bella & Emmett, are my only NonCanon heterosexual couples’ fanfics I will read.***
The development of Bella & Carlisle’s relationship has been beautifully, & sensitively written.
I LIKE it.
I still have misgivings about Edward, the depth or endurance of his feelings for Bella.
I cannot help but worry for Edward, & will be both sad & angry if he does end up alone for even more years to come, or eternity.
I think Bella did outgrow the “Forks High Edward”, the passionate teenaged first love she had for him.
I believe Bella began to see Edward’s flaws of personality: his black & white reasoning with no gray areas or compromises, his controlling nature, his absolute belief in his superiority or infallibility as a vampire, versus her human status.
It demonstrated a lack of respect for Bella’s opinion, her choices, her decisions regarding her own life.
I also think Bella gradually matured into an adult who was not willing to accept as the only truth his pronouncements about her, about their relationship as he spoke them, particularly during the New Moon breakup.
Bella still wrestled with “What might have been”, had Edward acted differently, or came back to her much earlier, as it is hard to let go of a dream, which also included the love & friendship of the Cullen family.
Carlisle, of course, has acted slowly in regard to letting Bella know his feelings, to protect himself, Edward, & Bella from any fallout, from any further pain.
Let us hope CxB will now advance their relationship, let themselves be happy with one another.
jansails