Reviews for Paths To Entwine
This is an AMAZING story! Please update soon!
Kwaiyah chapter 18 . 8/20
Oh my. No. This cannot be the cutoff point. PLEASE COME BACK AND POST MORE. What. You can't just... Carlisle?! BELLA?! ALIIIICE?! *cries* I need more.
winterhorses chapter 18 . 8/19
Just wanted to let you know that I still love the story and am looking forward to an update! I know how it is when you're not motivated to write, so no judgment from me there, lol, but I also know it helps to get words of encouragement from devoted readers! Hugs to you!
winterhorses
Loloebee chapter 18 . 6/13
Great chapter! This is my favourite Bella/Carlisle story by far. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
I LOVE this story! You are absolutely brilliant!
Lieutenant Colonel chapter 18 . 6/10
Looking forward to next update!
hâte de lire la suite
I loved reading your writing in this story! I keep checking every other day to see if there were updates. Any chance you'll have the wedding chapter one of these days for us to read? Will Carlisle man up and approach Bella romantically? What is the danger that is coming for Bella? I'm sooo curious!
Lyring chapter 18 . 5/10
I just finished catching up with your story - I've started reading it a long time ago, but never finished, and now that I did, I don't know why I didn't do it before. I supposed that it was because I have a tendency to avoid unfinished storys, but for twice your fic sounded too good for me to ignore, so here I am anyway. I'm happy to see you've updated this year and not two months ago, and I hope very much that you'll be able to update soon enough. I wanted you to know that your story, your construction of the personalities is so wonderful. I've read 'Where Our Fate Lies', not all of it, and it's wonderful. I simply love your Bella all grown up, because you describe her as I think she should have been if given the opportunity, and I really love your Carlisle. I'm so anxious to see how the romance will grow between the two of them, and how the mystery will be solved. Anyway, keep the great job!

(I'm sorry If I've said something wrong. Although I can easily read in english, it's not my first language.)
MissEllen chapter 18 . 4/20
Ahhh, what a relief it is to read well written, smoothly flowing,thoughtfully and emotionally stimulating prose. This is all of the above. I have basked in this chapter today. I appreciated all the awkward tension between Edward and Bella. I liked the discussion with Carlisle, too; his wisdom at first, and also the further glimpse into his nature, his kindness and sweetness and compassion.

I just keep wanting to yell at him and Bella - just open your eyes you idiots! Come on and get on with it all, see what is in front of you and realize our feelings for each other! Gah! Enough already! But the tension is a little fun as well.

Thank you so much for the reprieve from mediocre writing with this good good chapter in this good story.
nurikat21 chapter 18 . 4/12
Hoping that the wedding will be entertainingly awkward when everyone comes together again.

Can't wait to see how Carlisle and Bella come together. And wouldn't Edward catch onto Carlisle's thoughts in regards to Bella? Or is Carlisle being really careful?
Anon chapter 18 . 3/27
I had to LOL at your modest, surprised response to being nominated for your writing.. This is incredible. Thanks for the update.
Lucyferina chapter 18 . 3/27
Happy easter and update soon!
jkjk chapter 18 . 3/25
ahhhh me encantaría que hubiese mas interacción entre bella y Carlisle
I love this story! Thank you for updating! I'm hoping Carlisle and Bella get together soon!