Reviews for Paths To Entwine
Eriza-chan chapter 15 . 8/24
i really hope that bella and carlisle get the relationship moving along...i want to see some action ;)
great work, looking forward to next chapter!
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 15 . 8/18
I'm so happy that Carlisle and Bella finally had a chance to talk and work things out. I love the way you write the interactions between the two, it is very well done. Hopefully now that the air has been cleared between the two of them there can be more friendly conversations and some possible flirtation ;)
Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter. Hopefully its soon!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 15 . 8/12
Excellent chapter as always. More, please, more.
Omg awesome freaking story. Ty so much for sharing your writing talent. Please do finish this story. Ty again.
I was so excited to see a new chapter posted, and you didn't disappoint! You always do such a great job of describing the emotional nuances of these two characters as they struggle to understand and be understood! Love it! Please post again soon!
Gah! The sexual tension is too much! Why can't they just admit their feelings for each other
nurikat21 chapter 15 . 8/1
I was so happy to see an update!

Great chapter. I'm glad that Bella and Carlisle can have a deep conversation about her changing. This is a much better exchange than the Edward and Bella conversations about changing.

I can't wait to see how Carlisle and Bella figure out that they're soulmates.

Keep up the good work.
Cullen Cousin chapter 15 . 7/31
Excellent chapter!
Narges chapter 15 . 7/31
Maybe you don't like this chapter. But I do :)
RG MsRogue chapter 15 . 7/31
I love this so much. The way you have them think truly about things is the best. I can't wait for another.
Goldielover chapter 15 . 7/31
Thank you so much for this update. I've been anxiously watching my inbox every day for a notification that an update had been posted.

With regards to Demetri, I don't think there is any definitive answer as to when he joined the Volturi. However, I do think there is a very good possibility that Carlisle was well aware of him, even although he hadn't lived in Volterra since sometime in the 1700s. He didn't leave on bad terms, and there is some indication that he did visit from time to time. Also, he was on friendly terms with Eleazar, who left the Volturi later than Carlisle did, and who would have been well aware of what gifts the Volturi had. In New Moon, Edward seems well aware of Demetri and his abilities. While it is possible that he may have picked up on this by mind reading, it is more probable that his source of information was Carlisle.

Still loving the slow build up and pace on this story. I'm not the impatient type with regards to that, and I'm well aware of your pacing after having read your other story Where Our Fate Lies several times. I do think Bella actually realized quite a bit in this chapter, even although she is still confused as to what her choice should be. She is beginning to realize she is lonely, and, although she is still fixated on a place being a home, I do think that Carlisle's comment " But eventually its always the people you are with who matter more." is going to stick with her. While she seems to realize she has some sort of feelings towards Carlisle based on her dreams, I don't think she has reached the stage yet where she wants to become a vampire because of her love for him. I'm obviously hoping that changes at some point. From earlier comments in the story I believe they are mates, but neither one may have fully recognized it yet, although I suspect Alice and possibly Jasper are well aware.

I'd also like to compliment you on how much your English skills have progressed since the early chapters of Where Our Fate Lies. While there is still the occasional grammatical or spelling error, they are far fewer than they used to be, and it is sometimes difficult to remember that you are not writing in your native language.

I will be looking forward to your next chapter when it is ready.
viola1701e chapter 15 . 7/31
Im not sure if Carlisle ever met Demetri when he was staying with the Volturi but he must have been told of his talent from either Eleazar or Amun who changed him and then worked with him to fine-tune his gift.
zanagisa chapter 14 . 7/18
I just found this story, and have been pleasantly surprised. I love the slow build, and you have the characters down perfectly!
Well get going on it then
Oh and I like how your dragging it out it builds up anticipation and makes reader want to continue but also be mindful going to slow can cause the reader to loose interest. Oh and you also always have great words and the way you phrase things remind me of how I one was. It is truly a great story. And the way you putting them together is something S.M would praise its similar yet different to how she writes. You made it more mystical in some things that she didn't.

~Synister
winterhorses chapter 14 . 6/2
Oh lordy, I need me a Carlisle fix, stat! I'm dying to read the next chapter, but no pressure or anything, lol. Thanks so much for this amazing story! Rachel xxoo