Reviews for Paths To Entwine
Wow Ilove it
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 12 . 9h
Nice
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 11 . 9h
Wow what is next. I love it
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 10 . 10h
Wow I love it.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 9 . 10h
Awesome chapter
traceybuie chapter 21 . 10h
Carlisle needs to be a little more blatant with his feelings about Bella...sounds like. Talking to Edward is like talking to a wall...nothing gets in and just bounces back.
Matthias L. Stormcrow chapter 8 . 10h
Awesome
Lovetoread1859 chapter 21 . 12h
What a beautifuly written story can't wait for the next chapter I hope they hurry up and get together it's killing me!
Goldielover chapter 21 . 13h
So happy to see an update on this one. I definitely hadn't given up on it.

Glad Bella and Edward finally had a chance for a slightly more cordial conversation. He really hasn't changed all that much, though. He's still trying to manipulate her and make decisions for her. Something he has no right to do. And I definitely think he knows how Carlisle feels about her. I don't think he approves that much, but then again, it really isn't anything to do with him anymore. I wonder if her words to him will make him think about his own choices. I somehow doubt it. He's too entrenched in the idea that vampire life is miserable, and I don't know if he will ever be able to get beyond that. Not unless he finds a mate of his own someday. At least this conversation gave Bella some closure over what had happened all those years ago. She is completely free to move on now, without looking behind her at the "what ifs".

I have the feeling that Alice knows just a little more about that vision that she is telling. I've been wondering for awhile if Bella was actually calling out a name when she was calling for help. I'm also wondering if it is a little clearer now because of Edward's decision to try to track down the strange female vampire.

I'm not too sure I quite trust Edward. I wouldn't be at all surprised if it is some action or decision of his that will eventually bring things to a head. Maybe that's why Alice saw his face over the vision of the blonde vampire. He's obviously got a little bit of jealousy festering inside - you could see that from his reaction to the picture of Adrian and Bella together. Not sure if that will come into play in the future or not.

Anyways, as usual, great chapter, and I will be looking forward to the next. Hoping to see a little more of Carlisle in that one, although I'm well aware that this conversation between Edward and Bella was necessary.
SassYNoleS chapter 21 . 14h
Great chapter !

Even if it focused on Edward and Bella ;)

I was hoping for Carlisle to pop up LOL

Hopefully Edward doesn't become too much of a factor in Carlisle and Bella's relationship ... I'm dying to see them two move forward ;)

Can't wait for more !
Wow what is next
Guest chapter 21 . 17h
Awesone please update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 17h
Thanks for the update, please keep them coming!