Reviews for Paths To Entwine
tlyxor1 chapter 14 . 5/26
It's been a long while since I've read a Bella/vampire story, but yours had me intrigued. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing. I'm looking forward to more. -t.
100percenthuman chapter 14 . 5/20
Almost every twilight fanfic ,where Bella usually falls for a vampire, ends with her being turned into a vampire herself, in which, is fine when well-written but, what if she choses not otherwise? She has been already told by from every Cullen the feeling of restlessness and sadness that eternal life brings and now that she's more mature, understands their insistance on her mortality better? Not that I want to romantisize death but, doesnt the prospect of an end make life more precious? And knowing Carlisle and his faith in Christianity, wouldnt he be glad that she would receive the blessing of eternal life and salvation?
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 14 . 5/19
Brilliant chapter as always. More, please, more.
L'alchimiste de Castille chapter 14 . 5/17
Wow, stunning story so far. You've really created something special and best of all believable! I love your mature playful Bella. You've managed to keep her innocence and quirkiness and expand them into something beautiful. Carlisle is perfect as mentioned in your last chapter. Haha I can't wait for more!
nurikat21 chapter 14 . 5/17
Really good chapter. I'm glad Bella had some time to, process everything. Can't wait for more.
SouthernBelle1871 chapter 14 . 5/15
I love this story!
I was really sad that there was so interaction between bella and carlisle but I can see why it was important for bella to have that time by herself.
I loved the part where bella says that carlisle is perfect :) That interaction between alice and her was hilarious. Can't wait till she caves and admits her feelings.
My guess is that the blonde in the dreams is Jane. But I could be wrong.
Can't wait for the update!
Ivorygirl1990 chapter 14 . 5/14
Yeah! You're back! Though Bella really did need time to put things into perspective and see that others are also seriously impacted by her decision, I can't wait for Bella to see Carlisle again!
SassYNoleS chapter 14 . 5/14
I was missing the Carlisle and Bella interaction ... But i liked how you wrote her prospective without any outside influences ..

So looking forward to more
Narges chapter 14 . 5/13
There was no Carlisle in this chapter :(
He must be really really sad.
viola1701e chapter 14 . 5/13
Her decision if she wants to be changed and live with the Cullens (Carlisle) or if the worst happens the Volturi turn up and she gets killed. I know what I would want...
Cullen Cousin chapter 14 . 5/13
Excellent chapter my dear and I understand all the techno problems including Windows 8...7 is so much better!

It's good to see you back!
mfaerie32 chapter 14 . 5/13
I'm glad you updated. I was starting to wonder actually. ) Their opinion on how time moved around them as they stayed still, dead always annoyed the hell outta me. That's the beauty of them being immortal...they get to see the world changed and evolve...something no ordinary human would have the opportunity to do. And the only ones keeping them from living is themselves. They have all the time in the world so explore every inch & crevice of the world. The learn every language, to study as much as they want..to do everything little thing their heart desires without the constraint of time. It always made me wanna slap them. Going to HS over and over...seriously. /
Isabella Poulous chapter 14 . 5/13
I totally understand your plight. Im halfway there for a new macbook. So expensive. But my last one lasted 7 years. I kinda love it. Loo. Anyways. Thanks for the update.
Goldielover chapter 14 . 5/13
I was so happy to wake up and see this update. And yes, I can quite see Bella taking her time to make up her mind. Hopefully she's beginning to see things now. Look forward to seeing Carlisle again in the next chapter. Hope he doesn't end up walking sadly away like in the dream. Also hope Edward isn't going to cause trouble.

I fully understand about Windows 8. I was forced into it last year when I had to retire my Windows XP desktop, and don't like it one bit.
roon0 chapter 14 . 5/13
Wonderful but sad chapter. Thank you for sharing.