Reviews for Paths To Entwine
1tinac chapter 10 . 11/27
For your Bella to repeatedly say you is not the same insecure girl she seems she is. Still won't face difficult feelings. Still think less of herself. Still keeps all thoughts to herself only communicating barest amount. I don't she her as a grown mature strong woman I see she is more book educated but emotionally still stunted. I mean she need days just to decide what she is feeling.
babesbraves chapter 16 . 11/22
Just found this story it's fantastic there are no where near enough Bella / Carlisle story's and even less great ones! This is a great one! Please update soon I am looking forward to reading more.
ElijahJessGodric chapter 16 . 11/22
Hiya, I just read this story all at once! I couldn't stop I hope you will be glad to know. I love how you haven't just rushed into everything. Bella is having realistic reactions. So I'll be waiting patiently but eagerly for your next update. - Jess
Ctmom chapter 16 . 11/21
What an endearing story. I'm loving the older, more mature Bella.
Sorry to hear about the loss of a beloved pet. I had to oit my 17 year old cat down two years ago and I still miss her. I now have a 4 year old & a 4 month old cat that have worked their way into my heart.
Anxiously awaiting the next update.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 16 . 11/9
Brilliant chapter as always. I can't believe that Charlie wouldn't have told Bella that he was getting married. That just doesn't sound like him to me. And speaking about weddings, I'm so happy for Esme. I'm looking forward to that reunion, but not the one with Edward. Now that meeting will probably be awkward. Update as soon as you can, please.
Anon chapter 16 . 11/2
I'm overjoyed to see this story is not abandoned. This is one of the most well written fan fictions I've come across, and at the expense of sounding like a fan fiction snob, that's saying a lot. It is also easily one of my favorites. 3

My deepest condolences at the loss of your family member. Some people do not understand the bond others share with their animals, but I am not a stranger to that bond and I feel for you right now.
lulu1214 chapter 16 . 11/3
Ok so I just came across your story. I will admit I have not thought about twilight in forever... But I found your story and decided to read it. I was intrigued by the Bella-Carlisle concept. I was also skeptical! I have to say though that I have enjoyed your story so far! I hope you update soon! I also hope something between the two happens soon! (:
Thanks for updating! I missed your characters and long to know what happens to them!
Maggie chapter 16 . 10/26
Omg you're back! I thought you had abandoned the story. I was so upset cause this is the only BellaxCarlisle fic that is worth reading
Lucyferina chapter 16 . 10/26
Good chapter as usual... Sorry about ur cat... I know how it feels to loose one it s heartbreaking and the missing him part never really goes away
Eriza-chan chapter 16 . 10/28
great chapter! - was worth the wait :)
tabbyprtt chapter 10 . 10/27
i love the story but the developing relationship of bella and carlisle is very slow. its a grate story
I'mImmortal chapter 16 . 10/26
This story is so beautifully written! Sometimes i think that i'm reading an entirely different book than a fanfic it's just so great! Please update i really want to know what will happen next
Cullen Cousin chapter 16 . 10/26
Excellent chapter my dear!

So sorry to hear about your kitty, animals do have a way of touching our hearts and leave lasting paw pad impressions on it.
MaryMary123 chapter 16 . 10/26
This is a good story. I skip read some because I remember Jasper's story and Rose's. I think if these two fall in love the change will be welcomed. Who wants to be alone for a million years?