Reviews for Summer Heat
Riam chapter 4 . 7/7
A nice one!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 4 . 6/22
I loved it! Are we gonna see the proposal one day? ;)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 6/12
I'm glad Charlie gave his blessing and is okay with Bella being with Edward. Drunk Bella was an experience. I loved how she called back to Alice about getting her "New Year's Nookie" in a bar full of people and shushed her dad without missing a beat. It was also hilarious when Edward saw the signs she was going to be sick and got her off of him, so she could run to the bathroom and hurl.

I look forward to more of this story whenever the mood hits you.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 6/12
I'm glad that Edward plans to make Bella his and their relationship isn't just about sex. I love how Bella surprised him with his Christmas present. Oh man! Christmas're killing me.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 6/12
Edward has it pretty bad for Bella. I'm glad Charlie seems to be okay with them together.

I will never be able to think of eating a peach or stuffing a turkey the same again. That was hot!

Once again, that last exchange had me laughing out loud. This is awesome. I'm quite enjoying it.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 6/12
Great start! I am looking forward to reading more. I found it thanks to .

The sexual tension was hot and it exploded when they succumbed to their passion in that barn. I have to laugh at that last exchange. He sure did. LOL
Sweet-Melodee chapter 4 . 4/30
You are a great writer. I enjoy reading your story very much.
Nannyjojo chapter 4 . 4/20
Loved it.
Poor Charlie.
Although it did make me chuckle.
Thanks for sharing.
Nannyjojo chapter 3 . 4/20
She can sure make Edward choke. lol.
I don't think Charlie is that blind or stupid.
Nannyjojo chapter 2 . 4/20
Yeah, if only he knew. lol
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 4/20
Seems there was only so much Edward could take.
Bella has set out to get what she wants.
wardlyman chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Fucking disgusting, her fucking another guy to get hij jealous would turn away ANY FUCKING me not wanting a STD.
GothicTemptress chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I loved this, and especially laughed at the very drunk, talkative Bella! I always love reading your stories Maple, thanks for writing and sharing! *huge hugs*

Have a great weekend!
GothicTemptress chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
How am I just realizing that this updated a while back, and I missed it?! Damn not having net time lately!
chartwilightmom chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
ha! she thought that was a dream!
too funny