Reviews for Love is Forever
Guest chapter 5 . 3/2/2016
Eric is an idiot.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
Erik stop pushing Christine away. Let her get close to you.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2016
That didn't end well
guest chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
this is getting good but i want to know what happens please update soon
Wandering-Recluse chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
WHERE ARE YOU? Seriously! I know that you're still on ff and writing-so where are you with this wonderful story? The one that's better than most of the other ones I have read! And have read a ton! Now-you had better update soon! I swear! Because I will bring a mob of angry phans after you if you don't! I will do it too-trust me!
PhantomFemme du Pantages chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Wow! Excellent! Refreshing too! I hate to say it, but stories of this high quality seem to be getting rare!

Anyway, excellent! Great work! Good job with the E/C characterizations, and good job with the pacing of their relationship. Keep up the good work, and please update again soon!
Grassina3 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
Please, update soo. The only thing i found to critique is your grammar. Everything else was really good!
Unlikely Mermaid chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
I've loved this story since you originally published it; is there any hope for it to be finished?
musicallover chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
UGH! Please update this story? I mean, it was one of the only good ones out there until the movie made the Phantom of the Opera section sink into hell.

~ML
montaquecat chapter 5 . 7/12/2006
what an interesting story. at times erik is happy but then he has to deal with his mother. christine is nice to him and seems to be accepting of him. but now he is on his normal rampage because he thinks that his life is going to change and he won't have any control over it.
EriksMezzoSoprano chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
That was really good. I hope you update soon. I can't wait to read the new chapter.

Christine's room kinda sounds like my sister's dorm room. . She also reads tarot cards.

-Jess
phantomlover22 chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
oh no, but they were getting so close. well i still know they will come together soon enough.
Elainejoy chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I ran into this fic and I must say...Wow. It's really good! You should update this thing...it was kinda left hanging. I love how you portray Erik and Christine. He's more forward and *sighs* romantic, while Christine is very timid and innocent. Ayah...will this story ever continue?
tink20 chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Just found this and its amazing. I hope you update soon!
HermionePotter007 chapter 5 . 8/29/2005
Okay so you said you were writing the chapter what... last November?