Reviews for Counting Ants
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
wonderful :)

loved the counting ant's euphemism
JolieBlack chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
You already know I love this story. It'll always have a special place in my heart because it's just... special. Still one of the best, most IC and subtlest Sherlolly fics that are out there.

I hope you're OK with it if I send it around on the Canon Addicts collection here on the site, too?
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I love Sherlock and Molly together. They are both a bit socially awkward and compliment each other. This section could have easily been a side scene from the show.
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
'Possibly a bit bittersweet.'

All the awards for understatement!

This was touching and completely in character and yes, buckets of bittersweet. This could totally be a scene from the series. And your explanation of Molly and Tom makes so much sense. I never bought that she would have started a relationship with this giant secret in her life, but needing to have a space in her life where things were normal, and meeting someone who could facilitate that- that makes more sense. Much more than just 'I've moved on with your doppelgänger.'
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Haha I really want to know more about the ants now. Love Sherlock and Molly just chatting, and wish we could see more of her in the series. Loved it :)
piewacket chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This is a delightful, charming and thought provoking piece. Lovely, absolutely lovely.
emedealer chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
This was lovely :) I can definitly see this happening.
OpalSkyLoveDivine chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Aww, that was bittersweet, wasn't it. I liked it though. Good job! :)
Rocking the Redhead chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Very nice
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Well done...thoughtful and a clever ending.
Violet Verner chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I. Love. And. Hate. You. At. The. Same. Time.
Brilliant, my friend.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This is absolutely brilliant, entertaining, and wonderful. I love it. This conversation between Molly and Sherlock was so perfect. Nice work.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Lovely, it was very close to what could have happened in BBC canon verse. Thanks for sharing.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
He's autopsying ants? Wow, he really will do anything for a case. How is that even possible?
letisiasays chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I really really really liked it! Please write more stories!