Reviews for Call Me Crazy
v
whiteDevilTeh chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
This story is so awesome that I just have to re-read it again and again. I went to watch the movie after reading this ff. Let's just say that the movie was nowhere near good enough compared to your story. Once again, the journey began with chp 1.
reader-139 chapter 31 . 5/30/2018
I just read this again and it’s my absolute all time favourite fanfiction. Thankyou so much for sharing and taking the time to innovate, write and edit this story. You are an inspiration and a marvel Thankyou. There aren’t enough words to express my gratitude
lgbtbechloe chapter 31 . 3/29/2018
Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece of a story. I cannot explain how much I loved it. You portrayed each mental illness amazingly, thank you for that. You’re an unreal writer lovely ! This story is definitely one of my favourites tbh, I read it within two hours. Obsessed is an understatement. I’m so happy knowing beca and Chloe are happy and that they’re together. I’m glad Alison finally warmed up to chloe again after all those years tbh. Mental health has and still is a huge part of my life so I related so much to both characters in different ways. Mostly beca tho.

Thanks again for creating this amazing story ! :)
JemilyPLL78-01 chapter 26 . 3/12/2018
Omg, you’ve done Staubrey as well. I didn’t think it was possible to love this story even more. I love it, every bit. I love how you have each of the members with something that is going on, either schizophrenia, self-harming, bulimia, etc. I think I’ve read this before bc some parts seem familiar. I love how you have Luke Beca’s best friend.

You write stuff people would normally shy away from. You include the parts with Chloe having “episodes”, or where Beca self-harmed because something upsetting happened. You don’t have Chloe and Beca magically get better because they meet each other. And that is what I admire about this. It shows us the tough side of these things, the part the person deals with everyday.

Anyway, I am really enjoying this so far! And I look forward to more, maybe when Chloe gets out and she and Beca can be together.
ScarletWidow22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2018
Me gustó, sigue escribiendo así
inmymadeupworld chapter 31 . 3/4/2018
a page turner at the same time I'm scared to turn for the next chapter. thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story.
reader-139 chapter 1 . 1/4/2018
This made me cry it was so utterly beautiful
Comiiksde chapter 31 . 12/3/2017
I have delayed reading this story for the longest time, and of course I read it now, when I have tons of work and learning to do! The story is awesome and amazing, no doubt about that at all. I've read it in just a few very dedicated hours, I couldn't put the phone down, once I started it. I actually read a story earlier this year on wattpad, with the same title and similar idea for the story, also inspired by Britts' role, maybe that's why I hesitated to read this for so long, and now I regret that I haven't got around to it sooner. Anyways, great work, per usual, keep it up fam!
insertusername123 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
I just read the whole thing in a day and have but one comment: time well spent! Awesome story!
Fear6010 chapter 31 . 9/28/2017
You're wonderful.
Kdubya chapter 31 . 7/24/2017
So I've been following Favorite Record for a while (awesome by the way) and reading this has been on my to do list for almost as long. It took me a few days but I finally read it. Wow just wow. This story was so beautiful, touching, heartwrenching, tearjerking, and seriously amazing. I literally am speechless from the emotion of it all.
BealeMitchellPH chapter 31 . 4/28/2017
This is so good! Can you make like a sequel or something. :)
Shhh-blurryface-is-here chapter 31 . 3/13/2017
I loved reading this you're a great writer! I also like how inspiring it is, even when you're at 'rock bottom' you can still climb the highest mountains with the right support!
kateor13 chapter 31 . 11/20/2016