Reviews for Baby Army
Me too Gray, me too, but do see me getting a trophy with confetti popping everywhere? NO!
Sassassassin chapter 3 . 6/15
Holy shit, this is fucking hilarious! I love it!
PLEASE UPDATE...and please show jerza in the next chapter.I love this fic and can't wait for you to update.
:DDDD The story is so funny! Are you continuing it?
Orion's Left Arm chapter 2 . 3/9
This just goes to show, even the best of plans have downsides. This, sadly goes for using child soldiers to defeat other regimes as well...
Moon dust chapter 3 . 2/23
I am trying so hard not to laugh and be caught on my phone at 1 am. XD Please update!
Update ASAP
okami-onna chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I didn't know this could get better and better... The daddys' misadventures are waaay too entertaining.
Karma got Natsu good for being too smug but I still love the doofus.
I can't belive they call GaLe's daughter Elvis. I mean, come on! She's going to hate daddy Gajeel. Keep the wonderful job!
okami-onna chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I can stop laughing!. I'm not a family fic person but this is hilarious. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate babies but I'm not very maternal and the family stories don't interest me very much.
But this is the exception to the rule. I lost it when seeing the terrifying effect cherubic Sylvia has XD.
Keep the wonderful job!
KiannaCat chapter 3 . 11/18/2015
OHMYGOSH. I LOVE IGGY AND SYLVIA.
shy anime girl chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
please make a new chapter I really enjoyed it
kurochan94 chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
omg. pLeaseEEEE PlEASE keep writing this. I was absolutely dying! xD
ProtagonistOfTheShiningStars chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
HOLY SHIT! LOVE THIS! CANNOT STOP LAUGHING! THIS ALL SEEMS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN IF THEY HAVE KIDS! My condolences for Master Makarov, this is what's going to make him crawl into his grave. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
the-clumsy-one chapter 3 . 9/15/2015
This is so hilarious! The children are so cutee! I can't wait for more :3 please update soon :D
ChaosThePuppy chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
...That is your first solution huh? An army of babies *nods impressed* I wish I had thought of that. However, Lucy, why is that your only problem with this idea?