Reviews for Baby Army
Deadpool-girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Too funny, I loved it
shiiizu chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
aaaaaah omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! hahahha
it's a funny that gray and natsu feel so awkward with jellal. (even though I have to admit that I love Jellal so much like OMG WHY CAN'T HE BE REAL? and also WHY DID THAT BASTARD NOT KISS ERZA BACK THEN?! Yea I love him THAT much. xD)
and thing is: Natsu is so dense, I have a bad feeling that it could really end like this... everyone will get cannon and we're like: uh... and what about NaLu? and Hiro Mashima would just laugh and go away.
I feel like I'm drifting away with my thoughts. whatever:
I LOVE YOUR STORIES! 3
nameless chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was so funny. I nearly choked because of laughing. I'd like to read more stories like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
OMG I PACE PALMED WEN NATSU ASKED LUCY 4 AN ARMY OF BABIES XD but then at the end I said exactly wat gray said "I SO CALLED THAT" XD
Thefabninja chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Kawaii I love it **
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Haha! Wow. I was trying not to laugh out loud since i was reading this in my family living room and did not want my family to think i went off the deep end. But my chuckling and giggles ruined that effort. _
mjb379 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Oh my gods, this totally made my day! I was a little scared to read tis, to be honest, after reading the description. I was drinking my Diet Dr. Pepper when he asKed to make an army of babies with him, and I shot diss ask over my mom. XD this was great, you should write more stuff like this.
fairyglitter101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
i loved this chapter it was amazing, you have a great sense of humour XD
Neptu chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This was so awesome and funny I literally fell of my chair when Natsu got punched by Lucy :DDDDDDDD
gruvialyvia chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
its damn great lol.
rebma726 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
This made me giggle so much.
I think that you encompassed the reaction that Natsu and Gray would have if Erza and Jellal had a baby. In fact, if they don't react in this same way in cannon, I will be highly disappointed with Mashima.
AudreyKimberly chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
It's kinda awkward but I got the point c: Nice story
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »