Reviews for Don't Leave Me
noah vancise chapter 1 . 3/8
Thats depressing i almost cried cause beast boy was my favorite
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
You'd think Dr. Light would have learned his lesson before that. And now his soul is forfeit. Unfortunately, so is everyone else's.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Character deaths are hard to read. :'( Poor titans. You should make a sequel to this. Please! Pretty please with sugar, sprinkles, and the right to own Teen Titans on top! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Really end it there. You should make it into something
frostonthewindow chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
OMG update soon love it write write write!
waterfire98 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Whoa this should soooo have a sequel. I want to know what happens to does he get killed does he suffer for eternity. I HAVE TO KNOW
I Pilot the Submachopter chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
This should be a little longer. I get that you were trying to showcase a moment in time, rather than build a whole story, but the depth of this could be drawn out into something more fulfilling. You've got a good set of bones, and it's pretty clean and well written (you've got a few errors though - dis-pare is not a word, it's despair) , but it really just functions as a moment of dialogue and not a story. I might consider adding a little more to it, and fleshing out the story a bit. Maybe some flashbacks, maybe something deeper feelings between everyone. Great job all the same.