Reviews for Chicago Blues
Jo Z. Pierce chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is a great start! Hope you update?

Do we assume she is going to get with Elwood? Or maybe Jake? Or...

Hope you update! I will put this on my story alert, and hope..
Blues-Sister chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
Oh god, this is great! Come on, you've got to update. I can think of million ways this story could go. Please, we're all waiting.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Come on dude, update this! I have no life and check the Blues Brothers stories everyday, craving a new chapter or story... I NEED MORE. NOW.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
more!
strange blonde girl chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
i liked this a lot...i love stories about little elwood and jake...continue it soon.
WeirdKat chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You are a really good writer, and you'd better update soon or else I'll... I'll... I dunno. I've used all my threats up with my brother.

Okay, back onto the topic... Cool story! I've been wanting to read one about them as teens for ages! I would write my own, but it would probably suck major donkey balls, and you're doing a great job on this one anyway!
Ella Roberta Reamy chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
oh my god! this is so good! and well-written!...girl, this is going on my faves! and so are you! :D

this reminds me of one of my ideas i had a long time ago...similar to this, but at the same time, not so much...hmm...mebbe i'll set to writing it soon...but anyhoo, keep this going or i'll...i'll...i'll cry shamelessly at unplanned moments in public places and humiliate myself :'( j/k, but still, write more!