Reviews for Ugly
AndDelightReigned chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Woah. That is some pretty powerful stuff there! What made Filch's mom change?

- Green Peppers
Comicbookfan chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Wow, this is a great insight on Filch. I have always thought that there must be some reason for him being so mean, but this one is new. Really sweet.

Commi
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
OMG! I wanna cry! Soo sad, 5 STARS!
allikitty chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
God, I almost cried. That's so awesome, it really is. Good grammar, good story. _
Super Shayde chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Aw..how sweet!
WritingWeasley chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
*sniffle* that was really good, really sad. But believe you me, it was great! Beautiful!
BananaSplit chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
So that's why Filch is so mean... how come Mrs. Norris is 39 years old? Well, it is a magical world...

Banana_Split
Demona169 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
o.. it gave me goosebumps too... ahow sweet.
Exwhyzed chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
*rubs eyes furiously* I mustn't cry! I mustn't! Exwhyzed never cries! OK, the last time I cried was when I saw the movie 'Green Mile'-no, I mustn't think about that or I'll cry more. Once again I am forced to put yet another story into my favourites. You've written a lovely story, it's so sad and sweet. The world needs more stories like this. May God bless your soul!
Xia chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
It's decidedly different. Well written and original, but you could have expanded a bit more, made it longer. I can't say that I loved it, as a story, but the problem is nothing in the slightest to do with your writing, it's only that a story is very hard to enjoy when an uncharismatic personality attatched. Filch is an uncharismatic personality, whichever way you look at it. I understand the fact that you tried to give him hidden depths, and they work FAR better than amny other 'hidden depth' stories... but... they just aren't enough to make Filch appealing.

You're writing is brilliant though.
Sarah-Anna chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
..awww.. I like Filch now! **hugs a mean looking Filch**

good ficcie!

S-A
Myranya chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Very nice! Sad but interesting. I love to read and write Snape fics, but it's nice to see Filch is human too.. hasn't been done much!
Azaelian chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
What a beautiful story. You reasoning behind Argus's behavior was well put, and you fic was excellent. Heartfelt, happy, sad, and dramatic; and all in one go! :)
Nicole T. Pompeii chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
AAAAAAAAAAWW! kinda short, but really sweet all the same. You shoudl write more on this...elaborate. It was a very very good fic!

Aaaaaand everybody! Another National Review Week is coming up! Except this time, let's do the ENTIRE MONTH of DECEMBER! The week is next week, the week of the 8th, but if you're like me, do the ENTIRE month! For those of you who don't know, National Review Week (or month) is a week (or month) where people go around and review like CRAZY! It will help get a lot of us involved with new authors, and it will get a lot of desperate people a chance to have lots of reviews! I want to do the entire month because a lot of people have been hit hard by the absence of lists, MSTs, and actorfics. give like 10 or 15 reviews a day, and everybody will have oodles and oodles of reviewies! Drop me a review if u wanna participate...i'll try to get YOU TWO REVIEWS from me! Toodles and Ta-Ta!
talentedwithapen chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Wow Jade. THIS IS GREAT! I never thought of Filch this way, and it really is sad, poor him. I love the way you make your readers think, and I'm sure glad you told me to read this! TTYL- Gretch