Reviews for Family
Megan chapter 45 . 11/30/2018
I really really love your story! You were making my heart jump out of my chest and make my heart stop and beat incredibly fast at times and I just cant wait till you update more chapters :) Im a big fan and look forward to reading more :)
THE AUTHOR chapter 45 . 11/15/2018
Hello everyone I hope someone reads this, I can't remember the e-mail of this account! I think I have to start re-writing it on AO3 and move there! I'll try to remember but if you want to read this it'll be on Archive of Our Own under the profile PetuniaViolet !
Guest chapter 45 . 6/6/2018
You said that you’ll update before the end of the year it been MONTHSSSS

I miss u PLZ UPDATE
Guest chapter 40 . 6/5/2018
LOL WHEN ISAMU SAID U NEED A HAIRCUT TO NATSUME I IMAGINED HIM BALD
Guest chapter 32 . 6/5/2018
LOL I ALSO YAWNED AND I LET MY BROTHERS READ THIS AND THEY ALSO YAWNED
p.s they said “ur a freak,u read WEIRD things
Me: LOLLL XDDD
Bellevy chapter 45 . 2/1/2018
I think my favorite character is either Ruka or Natsume.
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 45 . 1/30/2018
MIKANxNATSUME forever!
YoNaMe chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Glad to know that you're continuing the story. My favourite character is probably Kenshin or Ran. It's a tie.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 45 . 1/18/2018
It was an awesome journey, I wished you upload soon coz I really like it! thumbs up for ya ~
Eipril chapter 45 . 1/7/2018
Ooh, Luna's hired kidnapper got the wrong kid? Excited to know the next scenes! To the author: While scanning fanfic page, i happen to read yor story and now i am in love with it. Well, i like that Natsume here is less cold and jerk. Its natural of course to grow up and be mature. Just continue writing, and i as well as the others who fell in love with your plot will just be patiently waiting for an update. Though, hope it would be soon ;)
melxlife chapter 45 . 1/1/2018
Is that manga still going on? Cause it's good.
Angel-the-hedge chapter 45 . 1/1/2018
Please keep going. I love this story
Guest chapter 35 . 12/30/2017
ran should end up with another boy
Rika Azumi Sakura Yukihara chapter 44 . 12/30/2017
I vote Isamu, love this story btw.
KATSandANIME chapter 45 . 12/28/2017