Reviews for Family
sweet little chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Woah! Wow! wow! woW! It's so long, true! I felt like it's been a years or so!
Anyway, hope you're fine, now! Please be healthy, Okay? If you can please Update in that following hours you've mentioned!
Please Go ahead & Goooooooooooood Luck...! Please Update soon too! Okay?
Itro chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
So practically, Luna is aiming to get Natsume back? as expected
FriedDumplings chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
I'm sorry, but I think I'm going to start disliking the story now. It's not your fault. No not at all. All stories must turn out like this sadly. Where the villain comes in :'(. Please don't focus too much on that. More NatsumexMikan
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
I guessed the mother would be that ratchet-ass thing that's floated around the place too many times to count. Oh excuse me. Too much time at school. In the wise words of bitter old people, I hope she kicks the bucket soon.
BlackPachirisu chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
Ahhh! Why must you ruin lives Luna! Grr.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Ran is such a fan girl! I'm beating she likes Loki better than Thor. I mean, who wouldn't Loki is so clever! Brains over bronze any day. Dorks are cool, you know?
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 16 . 5/22/2014
My head just made up a parody of 'Let it go' called 'Ship it All' after reading this chapter.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 12 . 5/22/2014
I love this too much.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
This was probably the best thing to happen to me all day.
Ayame-hime 11d7 chapter 20 . 5/22/2014
oh my gursh. You never fail to amaze me. Loved this chapter! :)
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
Good kid. Tricky, but veeeery good. He's trying to get his OTP together!
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
So Ran is basically me, but I'm sassy and athletic. I'm fine with sports, I'm good at them, but I just don't like doing them all the time.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Oh child, you're so naive! I miss when cooties existed and a boy was just an ass, not the ones checking out yours.
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 4 . 5/22/2014