Reviews for Family
sweet little chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Nana-Nana, Nana-Nana! I LOVE it,LOVE it, LOVE it...! so... much! It's CooooooL...!
Please Go ahead & Goooooooooooood Luck...! Please Update Soo...n too...!

Does there any hidden meaning on Hotarus' statement? That '..his son is a brat, I've met him'...?
Is that Isamus' mom is Hotaru? Actually I personally do not like that. cuz it leads for the worst. Breaking up 2 Ever BEST friends...! How about making Luna, as Isamus' mom?
KITI.S2 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
This is such a good drama. I wonder if ruka is going to be apart of the story. But I like the plot alot. Can't wait for your update
Itro chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Good progress by the way for a beginner. :)
I currently wrote 5 stories and when I have 10 chapters - it usually is around 100 reviews. :)
I think you should keep up the amount of words in a chapter - i sometimes hate it when a chapter is so damn short. :(
YellowM24 chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
AHHHH! IT WAS AMAZING! And I loved that when it should have said 'destination' it said destiny, "since we're both going to the same destiny" AHHH loved that typo! Thank you so much again, for feeding my addiction that is! Love it, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
animeandmangafangirl chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Awesome chapter
BlossomCutie chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Can't wait to see how both the dinner and coffee date go! Isamu is a smart child!
Alicenee chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Isamu you sneaky little bastard xD But I unterstand him, I mean how can you not ship NatsuMikan? :D
Thanks for the hard work ! Please update soon, I love your story
dongnghi chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
Ahhh ! The chapter I have been expecting is coming so soon *squeal* I guess I'm the first one read this ( feeling so proud ) anw please update soon ( maybe tomorrow ? ) lol
sweet little chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Woah...! How sweeeeet...! I LOVE this chapy so... much...!
Please Go ahead & Gooooooooooooood Luck...!
BlossomCutie chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Can't wait for the Natsume and Mikan chapter!
YellowM24 chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTINUEOUSLY POSTING! I love this story and I am just eating it up with every word you write! GO GO GO I'M ROOTING FOR YOU! Thank you so much again, keep up the good work!
TECKK chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Me gusto el capitulo
animeandmangafangirl chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Cute
Alicenee chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Hahaha they are so cute xD Awesome chapter ! Please update soon & thanks for the hard work :D
sweet little chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
How sweet...! I love it so, so, so... much!
Please Go ahead & Goooood Luck...!
522 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 .. Last Next »