Reviews for On This Side of Life
quicksilver2402004 chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
I love the story! I hope you continue soon!
iwishyourloveaway chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
You should name the cats... Will and Grace. Haha. But if you don't watch the show then you will not get my joke. :(

Well you can name them Beauty and Beast. It's kinda cute. It makes the male one sound all manly and the female sound pretty. Eh? Eh? *waggles eyebrows, how DO people do that?*

Love the story. Continue it!
Illyria04 chapter 2 . 7/6/2003
cute. rite sum more plz!
The 2nd Evil chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
I really like this story. Please update more soon. :)
willowwood chapter 2 . 12/28/2002
Another excellent chapter, i love the whole idea of this story. Especially the continuous bickering between Connor and Dawn, also the discussion about the wall paper and the lime green LOL.
Taynna chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
this is really cute. i'm not sure how realistic the premise is canon-wise, but honestly, i'm enjoying it too much to care!

i'm a newly-converted and relentless dawn/connor shipper, so i'd like to chime in my support for any of that... but i can understand if you have no intention of fulfilling my fantasy...
suggestions chapter 2 . 11/3/2002
Ben and Jerry (Or Geri if ya wanna spell it the girl way)

Umm...

Cinder and Ella

Harry and Hermione

Cleo and Tony

Barbie and Ken (Tee-hee)

Crystal and Clear

Peanut Butter and Jelly

Mary-Kate and Ashley (Ashley could be a guy name-lol)

Sleepy and Dopey (or any dwarf combos)

Nick and Disney

Aniston and Pitt

Ryan and Reese

Freddie and Sarah (*giggles*)

Fred and Daphne
nimacu chapter 2 . 10/31/2002
good fic, really cute. I suggest Fred and Ginger for names (Fred Aistare, Ginger Rogers) for some reason i think willow likes old movies (just a random thought based somewhere)Anyway keep up the good work

Nicki
V chapter 2 . 10/30/2002
Great story, can't wait for Cordy to come into it! I also can't wait for the rest of the story!
NShadows chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Good story so far, write more soon. As for the cats, Octavia and Octavius, hehe, brother and sister in Roman times. Or Cleopatra and Ptolemy, or not, cuz they tried to kill each other. lol, good luck.
Angelfirenze chapter 2 . 10/28/2002
Angel raised cats? Awwwww! This is pretty good, you should keep it up.;P
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
Hmmm, Aaliyah, huh? Is this intentional? If so, yay! By the way, get Angel & Buffy back together & I'll be so happy!;)
Aibi chapter 2 . 10/27/2002
salt and pepper! lolz.. I duno, I'm not very good with names P
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
pepper, for the black one, and ginger, for the ginger one. they match because they're spices. they're cute.
Eledhwen chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
I like Aliyah much better, for some reason! Cats cute. Magic wallpaper a good idea. Nice, fun episode!