Reviews for Lesser Deities
yugkemoniony1X chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Have you seen "Kung Pow:Enter the fist" by chance? If not, go watch it. It's hilarious
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
HeeheeheeheeHEEEEE
Akirys chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love this story! It made me laugh out loud a lot; I like situations where Yami is doing normal, mundane things, instead of dueling to the death (or something like it) all the time. I first found this story when it was referenced and credited in one of Scribbler's, and I'm glad I did. Thanks for writing!
Marzlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Cool
Authoress ReWritten chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Toaster plus Yami equals Why Ra did I ever get up this morning!?
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hee-hee. ToasterYamidisaster in some parts. I know my math! .!
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So, THIS is the infamous 'Yami vs. Toater' reference I've heard so much about! I'm glad I can finally understand what some of the people on DA meant. I should've asked in the first place. XD

Brilliant story, purely BRILLIANT.
Pie Badger chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I'm sorry to say that I am laughing too hard to compose a logical or even remotely interesting review.

Will it suffice to say that Yami's lack-of-toaster-skills are epic win?
Crello chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ah, good times. I re-read this on occasions when I need a laugh. I mean, toaster gods! Who could resist! *rofl*
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good job.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ahaha. Loved it. My favourite part would definitely have to be:

'So the toaster gods were pleased with Joey, were they? Revenge would be his upon the moody spirits.'

I'm still chuckling about it.
vampslyr chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was brilliantly awesome. I always love Yami vs. technology fics. I especially loved the part where Yami was feeling techie for being annoyed by 'lesser deities.'
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was /basically way awesome/. *laughs* It's one of those things that I actually could see happening, for the most part, which is what makes it so great.

Very funny and very cute and... um... yes. Keep up the good work!
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Augh! I didn't review this when I first read it? Thought I did! Came over to get the info to ref in Author's Notes for the little one-shot I just wrote /very/ loosely inspired by this fic ("Yami didn't have any reply to that, considering it was mostly true. He did like cookies.")

Anyway, this is a REALLY cute one-shot. I don't think Yami's nearly as completely modern-technology-illiterate as some people try to make him out to be . . . but /that/ is a mistake I can SO see him making (hell, there are a lot of modern people who will make that mistake!), and his frustration over not being able to get it to work is /great/! As others have picked out, there are a number of great lines in this, and for as slightly OOC as Yami is, he's also very /IC/ in many ways, which is really nice to see.

Thanks so much for sharing!

DD5150
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Oh, I like you. And the fact that I'm listening to "It's the End Of The World As We Know It" may contribute to this fic. Very nicely done. Very funny. Keep writing!