Reviews for Lesser Deities
Oro Rosa chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
those appliance gods.
yugkemoniony1X chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Have you seen "Kung Pow:Enter the fist" by chance? If not, go watch it. It's hilarious
EllieMurasaki chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Akirys chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I love this story! It made me laugh out loud a lot; I like situations where Yami is doing normal, mundane things, instead of dueling to the death (or something like it) all the time. I first found this story when it was referenced and credited in one of Scribbler's, and I'm glad I did. Thanks for writing!
Marzlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Authoress ReWritten chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Toaster plus Yami equals Why Ra did I ever get up this morning!?
pro-alipro chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Hee-hee. ToasterYamidisaster in some parts. I know my math! .!
Fidei Avi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
So, THIS is the infamous 'Yami vs. Toater' reference I've heard so much about! I'm glad I can finally understand what some of the people on DA meant. I should've asked in the first place. XD

Brilliant story, purely BRILLIANT.
Pie Badger chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I'm sorry to say that I am laughing too hard to compose a logical or even remotely interesting review.

Will it suffice to say that Yami's lack-of-toaster-skills are epic win?
CityHunter12 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Ah, good times. I re-read this on occasions when I need a laugh. I mean, toaster gods! Who could resist! *rofl*
magdilen chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Good job.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Ahaha. Loved it. My favourite part would definitely have to be:

'So the toaster gods were pleased with Joey, were they? Revenge would be his upon the moody spirits.'

I'm still chuckling about it.
vampslyr chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That was brilliantly awesome. I always love Yami vs. technology fics. I especially loved the part where Yami was feeling techie for being annoyed by 'lesser deities.'
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
That was /basically way awesome/. *laughs* It's one of those things that I actually could see happening, for the most part, which is what makes it so great.

Very funny and very cute and... um... yes. Keep up the good work!
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Augh! I didn't review this when I first read it? Thought I did! Came over to get the info to ref in Author's Notes for the little one-shot I just wrote /very/ loosely inspired by this fic ("Yami didn't have any reply to that, considering it was mostly true. He did like cookies.")

Anyway, this is a REALLY cute one-shot. I don't think Yami's nearly as completely modern-technology-illiterate as some people try to make him out to be . . . but /that/ is a mistake I can SO see him making (hell, there are a lot of modern people who will make that mistake!), and his frustration over not being able to get it to work is /great/! As others have picked out, there are a number of great lines in this, and for as slightly OOC as Yami is, he's also very /IC/ in many ways, which is really nice to see.

Thanks so much for sharing!