Reviews for Chemical Reaction
alsdihl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Too cute! I love the chemistry explanations.
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I kinda liked this. ;)

Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
AW~! Kawaii~! Heero Duoride! - makes it all sound so much more apealing! .
Avada Kedavra too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
I can't believe this only got five reviews! It's great, and funny, well-written and almost too cute. XD
meow chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
hahaha! that's so funny! heero duoride... good one. write another chapter
lemonaddict chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
kawaii kawaii! i love it! although not all chemistry teachers are bad... i wish chemistry could be as interesting as duo and heero's. sniff, why did i specialize in science? waaaaaaaah! i wanna specialize in gundam wing yaoi!
diane chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
I love this story. I loved the original. I love the revised version when I read it over in "Lev's Lair". And I loved reading the revised version here for the second time here over in world. This is such a fun piece, filled with humor, sexiness, and tenderness.

I love when Heero is smirking and almost stalking Duo in the room. Yet, the awkwardness and vulnerability Heero shows after hugging Duo is just heart breaking and heart warming at the same time. You can't help but love these two because they can be so strong, yet so vulnerable when they let their walls down.

Plus it's great to see Duo "win the brass ring" after all his efforts to humanize Heero. The very idea of Heero and Relena just makes my stomach do flip flops...and not in a good way. Love the fact that Duo showed his displeasure over Heero spending time with Relena. *shakes head* Sometimes I wish someone would give Relena a good smack in the head; it might knock some common sense and maturity in the girl.

I still love "Heero Duoride"! I could read this fic over and over again and still love reading it! (Hmph! Probably will, too.) Terrific writing!

I recommend it to all 1x2x1 fans who love this pairing in all its wonderfulness!
Nemesis chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
I still like it _~ You made the revising a little longer than the original. You should do a follow-up just to get Relena's reaction that Heero doesn't want her. Look forward to more.