Reviews for Release of Restraints
emeraldwolf122697 chapter 1 . 1/28
love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
could you please update soon, i really want to know what happens next
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
The story was stupid and packed Common sense.. Why Rufus side with Kim. That just plot induced Stupidty for sale of drama and randomly making Ron know how to fight...really?
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Hope for a update soon
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
cool story, loved Barkin giving them the riot act.
Dracot chapter 3 . 7/19/2015
Muy bien very good es muy posible que te ponga entre mis autores favoritos esta historia es realmente buena la Ășnica pega es que es muy corta
Dracot chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Muy buen comienzo very good sigue asĂ­
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
pretty interesting fic so far!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
Daniel6 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
It was nice to see the retired, no such thing as former, Marine tear a strip into the two faced phonies. And Tara was the only one to have faith in Ron. :-)
NARUTOfan876 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Eh your story is alright i could see kim not believing him but rufus turning on him makes no sense as for ron suddenly knowing how to fight idk i guess the only reason he did suddenly grow strong was after talking to master sensei in the series finale
TheAllSeeingWolf-195 chapter 3 . 1/17/2015
I think you might need to change the rating in future if it continues like this. Also nicely done with Barkins rant to everyone else.
ScifiJoe chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
Wow, just wow.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I can't stop laughing... so much... it hurts. ..
dj coul chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Great story, but I hope your not ending it there. There is still so much more that can be told. What going to happen between Ron and Kim? How are things with Tara going to work out? Will he strike out on his own now? I NEED 2 KNOW!
Carolyn12 chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
Aww the last little bit was too cute!
Way to go Mr. Barkin! He sure did tear them a new one!
Man this is just so awesome I love kickass Ron!
I wonder what his parents think of this and Kim's too. Though I'm sure Mrs. Possible is really proud of him. They always seemed to have a close relationship like mother and son.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »