Reviews for Mirrors
megenehason NALUlover chapter 1 . 8/30
U gonna continue?
Vin456-0Z chapter 1 . 5/30
It's such a shame! This story has soooooo muuccchhhhhh POTENTIALS and you decided to end it like that. It could've easily be a 20-chapter story. And it's soo good! Why?! Please reconsider!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Omg, you really have to make a sequel to this!
It'd be sooooooooo good!
They have to meet in person, and like try to figure out why they've been seeing each other as their reflections!
Curlybrow chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Hey hey! I loooooved it! Like suuuuuper! Uuuuuu please make a sequel to it! Please let them meeeeeet! their love must triumph! Pweeesee! hihihii... Thanks for this story. I'll be waiting for your next story! Zosan oh yeah! ️️️
AmaiOni chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
There should be a sequel for this story! Plzzzz
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
that was sweet
why didn't you make the sequel?
make them see each other in their real life
Kiarene chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
You need to write a sequel to this! This is so sad...

orangeaddiction chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Brilliant and beautiful! What a great take on Atwood's work. Now I remembered learning about it in school before. Love the writing and narration in this...though your writing is always so engaging.
cb O chan chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Wow. This is a really awesome concept! ! ! ! ! I can't wait for more! ! ! ! ! ! Please update soon! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Ventusio chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is actually a very creepy thing. very very creepy. It this were ever to happen to me I'd freak out too. I love how worried their friends are. They're trying to help in their own way, especially Ussop! 3
I love that yoy'r going to continue this! That you so much. But I'm terribly afraid of whatever plot you may have for this. I think its going to be super creepy... I'm still looking forward to it anyway!
babygaaralover chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Death God Raven chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Your story was different and interesting. I liked it. c:
krito1389 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
OMG this is awesome! please tell me is multi chapter, this can't end here! They need to find each other ! please please please ! how cute, how awesome, how so 'meant to be' , please more !
heart-pirate-trafalguy-law chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Wow, I really like the concept of the story and I like it all together as a whole. It's too perfect for words!