Reviews for Ace Redford's Journal
SonOfZeus500 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Really amazing. You channel Redford perfecty.
Naira chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Hi. I cannot say why exactly but this chapter seems to me like it has some personal background. Or..?
Aside from that, it is nicely written and with a decent measure of feeling. Thumbs up.
Elven-in-name chapter 12 . 5/29/2014
Agh ce pacat!abea astept continuarea(ar fi bine ca povestea sa aibe mai mult de 13cap,daca ti la superstitii)in ce consta game-play-ul pe sa-mp de care vorbesti?,voi cauta acel site multa inspiratie!(poate va fi o schimbare in bine,apogeul tragediei a fost atins,poate sakura a nascut & ryan a ascuns copilul,o idee)
Elven-in-name chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Profund,deep and thrillful,gave me chills on my sad,no...tragic.
Elven-in-name chapter 10 . 5/29/2014
Ok,scurt si la obiect,imi cu SISIXD?OR WHATAce 25ani ,gandeste de parca ar avea dublu,filozofic,abea astept ch13 :) peace
Elven-in-name chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
Grozav capitol,fu* Chris but otherwise great!:)
Elven-in-name chapter 8 . 5/29/2014
Two awesome chapters 7and8 ,unde se afla Hilltop farm?
Elven-in-name chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Awesome, the Pheonix is maybe the most beautyful car in gta sa,the second most beautyful after Turismo ,in my oppinion
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Mi-a placut la nebunie capitolul si sper sa il mai foloseste/sa reapara chris freeman ala,mi-a placut faza cu nrg900,btw where is that hill,SF?
Elven-in-name chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Wow,so much detail,great way of telling a story but i'm curiouse how old Ace is
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Ba,esti roman,salut!SO cool and it just started,i hope you'll write a lot -Marius
Nioba chapter 11 . 5/9/2014
Very touching, kiddo, very touching indeed. Albeit I find it somewhat too elaborate and detailed for a journal entry written by a desperate man, Id actually expect something like "oh god she is dead she is dead she is dead" right from the beginning. Couldnt quite imagine it due to never having experienced such a thing, but I believe if I were in that situation with that set of beliefs, Id be too... out of my mind to even write, and if I werent, at least Id write feelings, not thoughts.

The event itself as described though seems to me, as I said, very heartbreaking. Good job :)

p.s. that "no need for the name any more" reminds me of someone, no? just food for thought.
Nioba chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
I truly like the way this one is written. It seems philosophical to me, yet it does not overdo. I wonder though, what ever might this Anonymous Agreement be. :) Guess I will have to wait for the chapters to come to find out.
Good job, brother.
Quest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Amazing story, can't wait for the rest.