Reviews for Embers of Chaos
Technomad chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
This is an interesting idea for a crossover! Go on...I want to know what happens next.
Commissar Danno chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Well sir or madam, I have two things to say about this fan fic...

1: Finally a good Warhammer x Emberverse Crossover! I've been waiting a long time to see it but Now that I have I'm plenty happy to read it!

2: Uh you might want to explain the time line as to whats happening at this point in the story of the Emberverse up to now, I've forgotten when Matti was at Dun Juniper and thought it was later in 2008-9. Then again I havn't read the protector war in something like 5 years.
Brian Boru chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Alright, color me intrigued, though I am curious where these folk came from? Did something HORRIBLE happen in Canada? Or is there a gate of some sort leading to the Chaos wastes? Please do continue.
zergmarine chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
well, knowing tzeentchs heralds, a robed man, with a mask and a staff would be more apperopete, but otherwise, you seem to have a good start.
Skepsis Forever chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I like where this is going, looking forward for the next chapter.
Leafy8765 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This seems like a good story so far. But don't you think Warhammerverse is a little OP for the emberverse?
I mean Chaos is a good enemy and all, but the emberverse has no powerful weapons to fight it.
Keep up the good work! .
Metalgearray1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Is this warhammer or warhammer 40k, i am not really good at picking up which universes is which without character tags.(Warriors of chaos and so on)