Reviews for Forever
Awesome chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
That was a legendary piece of work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
hoping for another chapter in robin's pov!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
So cute! Loved it
Trinity Destler chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
It's pretty perfect, tbh. The time jumps flowed and built on each other, and the simple, evocative prose really gave a powerful impression of the struggle that they made out of getting together. The voices were all spot on and the ending was wonderful.
sasslady chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Oh wow simply wonderful. It was fun, sexy, passionate and so them.
My favorite sentence: ""Cut the sap Stinson, I want you inside me before Lily realises we're missing." just summarized it all. Finale , what finale.
I loved it
deleted1897876237862 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Ahhh! Why must you be so talented?! My god. This is so beautifully written. I swear, this should've happened on the show. It makes much more sense than the bull shit they decided to call a finale. This is going to be my head cannon for Barney & Robin :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is so cute.

100% with you on the finale hate, looking forward to see Bays and Thomas fail. Karma's a bitch.
ImperiumWife chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This was just so great. So full of good, happy, ignoring that horrible AU feels. I love how you formatted it and how much it dealt with their past, but in a good way.

Thank you so much for writing this!
bikelock28 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I love this! The last 1.5 were my favourite, especially "You did this deliberately, you little mix," "It's called foreplay Barney, you should try it sometime," and "Cut the crap Stinson, I want you inside me before Lily realises we're missing,".
Also- "Ted pays him no attention (foolish mortal)" was hilarious, and "They try to make it work, they kiss, they struggle, they make out, they fight, they fuck, they fall out and hurt everyone around them," and "His name is Barney Stinson, he's got blond hair and blue eyes, a mother called Loretta and a brother called James, he's awesome, he looks amazing un a suit and he's in love with Robin Scherbatsky" were epic lines.
It felt very in-character and sweet without being sickly.
filleencore chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Oh. I don't know what you're talking about. I'm 100% happy with this story, every part of it, but especially the last part. Of course it wasn't enough to read it; I had to go back and rewatch all the episodes you mentioned and then some you didn't mention too. AAAAH! The beauty that is Barney and Robin FROM SEASON 1! Always meant to be. Always. I was smiling like an idiot through the whole thing. I'm all in for ignoring the you know what for all intents and purposes besides strict mockery.

Thank you for publishing it (finally! I was getting a little impatient there) and I hope there is more where this came from! :) I love it.
Emily Ivy chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
this was amazing, it brought tears to my eyes. Totally in character, unlike the finally, a perfect ending for swarkles
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I loved it too!
RSparkles chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aww, I loved this.
dontforgettherobot chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I teared up at the "years" part, this is so wonderfully written and in character and it just makes me FEEL things. Thank you so much for writing it, I know how hard it is to get back in the right mindset after the finale, and you really did an amazing job.