Reviews for Remeber What I Told You?
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
no! nice fic tho. gotta go
Shattered Reality chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
O_O woah... when you say you're going to take the challenge, you really go all out! I'm inspired...

*laughs maniacally*

Look for a new fic by me coming soon in which Leia goes evil... _~

But really, great job. You have a really nice style to your writing. Keep up the good work!
Han's Wookiee chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Ha ha ha, Han's such a bastard. Wow, when you make a character go bad, you don't mess around. Great story, although I'm thrilled Han's not really like that.
ana chapter 1 . 10/28/2002
oh, god-keep it coming! so...fasinating...never concitered this...all fanfic is alike but this is new and glorious!
Caet Rae chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
That was Awesome! I've always wanted to see Solo go bad. Not to mention the annoying Warrior Princess bite it. You managed both very nicely.

Don't get me wrong. I like Solo too, but wouldn't his character be several times more dynamic if he did go bad for awhile? It would have worked with Luke except noone was sure how to write it. Could you write a good one about Luke for me please?

-MerLyn
Pseudo Psyche chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Ooooo. . .evil. Very, very evil. I love "other-perspective" ficlets, though.
Culf chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Please forgive me! It's not that I think Han would ever do something like that. Just read my bio. I LOVE Han. Hey, I didn't make Palpy look good, or Yoda go bad. If you checl out the address on my story, you'll see how bad things can get. I liked the heartbroken Jabba, though. *Grins*
Shounen-ai Princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Bad Girl. Bad Girl. Han is a good character. Even if you did it for a challenge, couldn't you have been a little less harsh on him?