Reviews for Red Rain
artilyon-rand chapter 15 . 8/24
we know that he deservesbetter than you Lass..but thats not the pointhere ..the point is that he is so bloody perfect and you are Blooody Mess and we want you together because of all that :3
artilyon-rand chapter 7 . 8/23
hilarious she is more white and black sighted thatn steve xD
artilyon-rand chapter 5 . 8/23
...HOW DARES SHE?¡ no no no?¡ I mean its not the act...its her bloody internal though and emotions and the Calls she made taking said emotions into account...What the fck woman ?¡ its no cool bloody coward
artilyon-rand chapter 4 . 8/23
boy , i willnot stand by her side
artilyon-rand chapter 3 . 8/23
...feminist bullshit yaisus woman
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 8/23
what a coward
artilyon-rand chapter 1 . 8/23
I JUST LOVVEEHOW MAKE ME FEEL THEIR RAGE torwards her,Traitor and she hurted cap? . I love Military
Wolfsdrache chapter 15 . 8/14
Your stories are really amazing, I just read in only three days Heat Wave and Red Rain. The plots are very interesting and the chapters are long without being stretched. I like that the developement of the characters - especially Natasha - is so realistic.
Archenland chapter 15 . 7/24
Another wonderful story with great characterisation.
I've been reading your Heart of Storm series and they're just amazing. I love your writing and I love how the situations you put the characters through are so tough but realistic enough to get through. When I read this, I could hear their voices almost. I wish your work was canon bc it's so awesome
Isabel chapter 15 . 7/7
I have no words to discribe the perfection and beauty in which you portrayed all of these iconic characters. I'd like to start trying to put words to it by dissusing Natasha. The Way you showed us her emotions without forcing us to pity her was stunning and breathtaking. You really gave us a window into her sole that I have never seen as well written as you worte. You impossibly managed to give her weakness without striping her of her essence as a strong and blunt woman. Perfection.
Your story has brought be to tears many times, and moved me to see these wonderfully flawed characters in a new and enlightening way. I'm utterly in love with your writing here, it's striking and superb. Please continue to write as you have real potential as a real author and I hope you embrace this and use this talent. I wish you the best.
-Isabel Ruppel
LadyAmerica82 chapter 2 . 7/6
Oh, Nat, will you ever learn? Getting good...wonder what the deal really is. It's obvious Nat knows something she's not willing to share. Moving on to chapter 3! :)
LadyAmerica82 chapter 1 . 7/5
She what?! And I have to read all these long chapters just to get to that point and find out why?! Have you ever considered going into writing suspense novels, because this is killing me already. LOL Let the fun begin!
TheCardioGoddess chapter 15 . 5/29
That was one of the most beautiful sex scenes I've ever read.
empress c chapter 15 . 5/16
Wow, thanks so much for writing this, I'd been dying for a story that does Natasha justice - as much as I love the Marvel movies, I always leave them a little disappointed that they make Natasha so one dimensional even though she can be so much more. I'm really lucky to have found both this and the sequel complete, I'm so looking forward to diving into it!