Reviews for Waking Ghosts
dragonwitch250 chapter 8 . 6/21
This is a really good story and I love how you've written the charaters. I hope you keep it up and update soon!
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 8 . 5/23
Please write more! I NEED UPDATES!This is so good!
Hrse-Ridr1997 chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
Omg please please please update this! I love this story!
Prince of Leaves chapter 5 . 5/5/2015
Cool story, thanks
cas-the-unicorn chapter 8 . 1/26/2015
Please write more! I love this!
Mirlana chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
I love your story ! :)
F1am3tta chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Hi! Just wanted to leave you a review telling you just how AWESOME you are! I swear, this story is amazing! I love how you switch perspectives and the relationships between the characters are life-like and believable. I am a shipper of Clintasha, so I loved their little moment together on the roof. I also liked the moment between Natasha and James. It was heart-breakingly sweet. Anyway, please just continue this story because I am hooked!
Calenture chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Interesting :)
Marvelite5Ever chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I'm so sorry to hear you broke your foot! That sucks majorly :(
Thank you so much for this chapter though! Totally loved it. Just the way you wrote Bucky fighting his programming, all his confusion with his memories and then his orders, and how hard he was trying not to let himself kill Steve, and then Steve getting through to him and then Tony accidentally freaking Bucky out and then Natasha helping to get Bucky calmed down enough for them to go... so, so glad they're finally escaping! Wonderful chapter, I look forward to finding out what happens next, whenever you are able to get the next chapter up :) Don't worry about the long delays, though! Life is crazy, and real life totally comes before fanfiction.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Yes! They were rescued before anything unforgivable happened. I'm glad to see that. Bucky is in bad shape, though.

I hope that now that he and Steve are free, some healing will take place. Thank you so much for updating. It was a great chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Ooooh! What's going to happen next! I must know! So please update soon? Pretty please?

Keep up the great work! :D
Marvelite5Ever chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Loved this chapter! So great to see the Avengers getting in on this... Sam, Tony, Nat and Clint... and Clint's "Aww, mug no." was absolutely /adorable/ and totally made me laugh.
Loved how Bucky redressed Steve's bad wound and how he only remembers snippets and feelings and just like intrinsically knows how to take care of Steve.
I think my favorite part of the chapter though was the interaction between Natasha and James, just... everything about it. That entire section. Just awesome.
Thank you so much for this chapter! And don't worry about the update delay - taking care of yourself is waaaay more important. I really hope things get better for you :3
Agent Ruby Red chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Natasha gonna kick some Hydra ass! And no not the coffee!
Calenture chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
I love this story. Definitely can't wait for an update :))
Qweb chapter 7 . 8/12/2014