Reviews for Morty's Crush
Tetsuhiro Morinaga chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Dammit, another dead fic I wanted to read...
Guest chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Still waiting for the update...please.
rmcreativestaff chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
please write the rest of ur fanfiction because we do read them and most of the small themes or plots are taken from fan fiction aside from a movie or tv show morty questioning himself is great we could change a few things in this and submit it
uzo's biggest fan chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
Considering the date I feel you won't get back to it, but I really hope you update this, it's good writing
brookc49 chapter 2 . 5/26/2017
i think he forgot.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
dude its now 2017 get your head in the game I want to see what happens in the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
this is just fucking sad... who writes this shit
Regularfan5 chapter 2 . 3/7/2017
Wow. This was last updated 2014. I probably shouldn't have high hopes that this'll update.
You suck chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Fucking update this shit! :-(
squirelllll chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
this is awesome work! love hpw you got the burps and stutters in there right lol. please update! :D
cyn chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
:( please update!
SilentlyOblivious chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
I really love this story so far, I hope you update soon. Well, at all. I'm seriously, if you don't update this story I'm going to be pissed. You can take your time, I have patients, but I'm not going to wait forever. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
I really enjoyed! Please continue this story soon! And, please keep writing Rick and Morty!
SuperSawLock chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
I know it's been a year but I just wanna say this has been the best Rick and Morty fic-or a start-I've ever read. Hope you come back to it after watching the second season. :)
Rukawa93 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
You're going to continue?
Is that I love