Reviews for Torches
dragolord87 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
...so alcohol makes Azrael peppy and happy?
t wrecks chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
good story
t wrecks chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
another neglected review, my humble apologies. I thought I did better then this
t wrecks chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
another missed, good story
merryrogue chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
can I hug eddie? I really think he needs one.
Wispr chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
The land mine bit with Twoface really got to me... really good story. Can't wit to see what's next!

Wispr
Nightarcher210 chapter 3 . 9/27/2006
"You Dumasian powder puff."- Ha ha ha!

And the bit about Leslie at the end was hilarious.
Nightarcher210 chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
That was good. I like Leslie. I like how you portrayed her. I have to go to class now, but I'll read more tonight.
Nightarcher210 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aww... poor Eddie!
CalliopeMused chapter 3 . 10/31/2005
Wow- the Rogues are at it again. It's a mark of this series, that all the different relationships are so easy to keep track of. Small details keep coming back, from Lemon Pledge to cheese doodles, and only add another layer to the story. Country songs- amazing, to find the one thing that can make Harley act sensibly. Brilliant, as always.
Lady J2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Halfway thru the first chapter, and already I'm wheezing... "Halt Riddler... "

Oh, and don't know if you know anime at all, but if you like great writing, much along your own lines, check out Agent Orange. Only wrote Cowboy Bebop, but she about killed me several times as well.

Double and and - don't ask me why it took this long for me to connect you to AO. You both have a great style that makes me what to scarifice a virgin to the great author gods for that kind of talent. (But, then that would require finding a virgin... )
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Loved your final part - love doesn't seem to be working out for a lot of our bunch. And your JP is spot on - you've actually made me like the character!

I didn't notice a Buffy reference this time out - am I slipping?
Nightwing chapter 3 . 11/6/2002
You are an extremely talented writer that can capture a readers attention and spin a tale that keeps readers coming back for more. Thank you.
Cerencia chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
I totaly loved it! you are byfar one of the best authors out there and your cat-tails series is inspired. I love the way you showed off Harvy's sensitive side and his comfort at the resturant. great job, keep up the good work!
BenRG chapter 2 . 11/4/2002
Ah! The Cat-Tales return. And in such triumphant style too! It looks like Bruce, Selena and the rogues are all soon going to be the helpless bystanders in multiple interlocking romantic triangles!

I just loved Riddler's depression and his sudden addiction to C & W. I also think that Harley's response was just right. ;-) However, I think that Jean-Paul/Azrael's internal dialogue was just inspired.

Well, I'll keep a look out for future parts.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10