Reviews for Intergalactic
mitsumeteiteyo chapter 36 . 3/4/2019
I cannot even express how much I loved this story. I was yearning to Goku to see Vegeta at the end. I wasn’t looking for a lemoney ending but I was hopeful they would be reunited. I know it has been many years since you finished this fan fiction but thank you for posting it without a doubt one of the most amazing I have ever read.
SuperstitionGhost chapter 36 . 5/21/2017
Ahhh now i gotra read all your stories this madr me cry
SuperstitionGhost chapter 20 . 5/20/2017
hi! im new and the app is much easier than the websifr BUT OH MY GOD THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. THE PLOT HAS MR BY THE HEART AND I AANT TO CRY WTHHH
Lovers45 chapter 36 . 3/15/2017
This was so GOOD! But I'm not feeling this ending... I am going to need you to make a sequel and soon please!
Erudik chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
I totally vote for more! A reunion must happen! .
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2016
Awesome story. I love it. I really hope to see a sequel.
cp chapter 36 . 10/8/2016
Loved it! Hopefully will see a sequel soon.
SerpensPrincess chapter 36 . 10/8/2016
Love this. Please do a sequel. I love this fic so much and would love to read more.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/8/2016
Love it! Please make a sequel!
Retired Kitkat chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Awwww... I just loved it! You came back to finish this, thanks a lot! I missed this fic. Always hope for a sequel to a good story, but I guess I hope a bit more for you continuing with your other fic "too good to be true" first.
Angedularmes chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Such a beautiful story and a lovely ending :)
wistfulmuse chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Omg, yes! PLEASE give us the sequel!
SOON!
Skywalkerlove203 chapter 36 . 10/7/2016
Oh my God… it's over. It's finally over. I can't believe it. Thank you for the shout out sweetie. Reading this story was very enjoyable for me. It was beautifully written, and had so much emotion in it. I love this book. There definitely should be a sequel, but take your time. Relax and maybe work on some other stories. And just keep writing beautifully. *hugs you* Love ya!
Angedularmes chapter 35 . 10/6/2016
I am so in love with this FIC I've gobbled it up from chapter one and now I'm here and omfg I freaking love it
GVLuver chapter 35 . 10/1/2016
Loved the updated chapters! Can't wait for the next one! Keep up the great work!