Reviews for Aftermath
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Mmmm, well dome.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was delightful. I'm rewatching B5 right now and this totally hits the spot for me. I love the humor and the relationships here between Marcus and Ivonova and Ivonova and Delenn. Thanks!
Vyren Rolar chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It was lovely. Made me cry. Thank you so much for writing this. It was absolutely beautiful.
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
a very tragic story, but a humorous end... i wouldn't take to unkindly to a sequel... hint hint _ keep writing pleaz! )

HIKARi
Aenea Lamia chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Wow! It's such a nice thing to find this fic again. I loved it SO much the first time I read it, and now that I've find it again I was pleasently surprised. I absolutely _love_ the phrase "Never forget what love can do, It can change the universe or just your part of it", have always loved it and probably ever will.

Also I remembered I never said "Thank you" for writting this particular piece so... THANK YOU.
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Wow. _Great_ job. Thanks.
JD chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
That very different, but also very good and well written.
Dawn chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
very very nice.
Laxiinas chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Wonderful story... I was just wishing that the other that Marcus spoke of would have been a child from their union that night. Maybe it was, and you haven't written (or at lease haven't put it here) yet. More, please?
dewshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
Another fine story. I am so very impressed... It could have stopped as he left and been equally as good, then again, I enjoyed it either way.
ananomouse chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
This is an awesome story. I do have to agree with the hankie warning.
Urbandruid chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
Now, this is how it should have happened. The only thing I didn't like was that "there will be another" bit, but that's because I'm a hopeless romantic, and I can't or don't want to see Susan with anyone else- but this was great, really.
cindlemain chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Another very good story, I'm going to add you and this dtory to my favorites.
Sheryl Nantus chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
wonderful story! great characterization and true to form - I can only wish that JMS had gotten ahold of this to film it!

thanks for sharing.. ;-)