Reviews for The Wraith Are Proud
fosfool chapter 14 . 12/17/2019
I really like the balanced way that Todd is portrayed, Doesn't look like this story, after 1 1/2 years, is going to be completed though. it is a shame as there are not many stories where Todd is shown fairly and with complexity. With Todd as your muse, how could you lose interest? :-)
Eos1969 chapter 14 . 12/11/2019
Please tell me you are still writing this fic?! It’s really good! You’ve captured Todd’s voice perfectly, and it’s neat to see Amelia in a story. :)
Mittengal chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
Wow great story! Please continue!
Ms. Tangerine chapter 14 . 3/22/2019
Love this story so far! Hope to see an update soon! 3
alex995 chapter 14 . 3/17/2019
I’m loving this so far and I really like the Todd/Amelia interactions! Can’t wait for the next update
Myrtille94 chapter 14 . 7/8/2018
thank you for the story update. I was waiting for the new chapter, I love your story, Todd is really cool and Amelia sweet and strong
Deathstar chapter 13 . 8/22/2017
WHAT! No that can't be the end it's to good of a story...PLEASE!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/4/2016
This is so good! Love that you're taking the time to develop Amelia, had yhe show gone on for a few more seasons I'm sure we would've gotten to know her a lot better but as it stands relatively few people write her into their fics at all, let alone as a main character. Hope to see more soon.
Pitbull Almighty chapter 13 . 3/14/2016
Ah, this was turning out to be brilliant, shame you've stopped it 3
ona chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Noooooo! This is so good! Great characters! Don't leave us hanging!
Guide chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Pretty please can we have another chapter, so want to read more!
Guide chapter 13 . 6/13/2015
Pretty please can we have another chapter, so want to know what happens next!
TheLadyIntegra chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
I'm very intrigued by this! Good writing, interesting plot. So long as the inevitable romance is realistic and unrushed, I think this will turn out great :)
I like tea chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Oh, Todd is just amazing. Please continue the story, I can't wait! :)
dragonsdaughter1 chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Great story! I hope to be reading more soon, Todd is one of my favorite characters and I love how he isn't just one dimensional and has much more to his personality than many of the others.