Reviews for Heat
guest chapter 10 . 6/29
Great story I'm not sure if that was the ending but it sounded like one.
CityOfAngels7 chapter 1 . 1/13
I love .
Xaphrin chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
This was really, really cute. Everything just felt *right*. Nice and clean, easy to read, but there was a lot of feeling behind everything. Even though the chapters were short, there was a lot of emotion and thought put into every one of the interactions and all the dialogue. It was great, and I am so glad I read it. This was super cute, and you did an amazing job.
twoshotsofvodka chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
this is so amazing and smooth and fluid and it felt so short but also fleshed out; it had depth and feeling despite the length, and the characters were A. i'd have loved to see more of your portrayal of robin and starfire but i realize that beast boy is kind of the main focus here so this is perfectly acceptable.
i especially enjoyed how you handled the typical transition of the team from "show for young kids that doesn't include anything above the PG rating" to "mature young adults who cuss and have sex and deal with real life superhero issues like death". a lot of writers will try to tackle that transition and end up overdoing it, and the whole thing just feels too bold and unfamiliar as a result. idk if that makes any sense to you, but here with your story the characters are both familiar and EXTREMELY relatable (major bonus points), and their interactions are humorous and eloquent. the whole thing was eloquent; easy to read while still being intelligently well written.

im so very envious of your writing talent, and as someone who's constantly torn between bb/rae and rob/rae, i thoroughly enjoyed the realistic relationship you've built between them. (because let's face it, this is exactly how they'd act if they ever became sex buddies)

anywho, thank you for such an accurate depiction of these wonderful characters, you've really done them justice (:
shugokage chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
Definitely an interesting story good job!
Animalover205 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
An interesting story, I liked it. I hope that you keep it going.
Jack chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
You know that fic you start reading as jack off fodder but it doesn't really turn out that way and you start liking it because it is just a good fic that is enjoyable to read? This is that fic for me. i Really like it keep writing.
LiumD chapter 10 . 5/10/2014
I'm not entirely sure I understand this. They're in a relationship, but Raven doesn't want to call it a relationship, despite the fact it has all the hallmarks of one. Why?
Annatheavidreader chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
The double chapters were awesome, but I'm sad to see this story come to an end. I love the fact Raven made Beast Boy talk to Cyborg first, it was very nice of her to do so. So, they are going to be a couple, but without all of the terminology and drama that can come with it, nice. Thank you for sharing your story with us!
Alec33 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Haha funny two chapters always like ot read a good fanfic before bed
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
:I I bet they'll go on outings which are 'not dates' :3

Poor Gar if I was him I'd be confused :I but at least he was honest. c:
lunar silver chapter 10 . 5/8/2014
aww man it's over well is there gonna be a sequel because this is a really good story
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
I wonder if that's REALLY how things went with Shannon.

Either way it seems in stories BB is dumping his current girlfriends for Raven, which I think is nice, shows his commitment to her. :-)

Though Raven does have to realise part of what she said was right, he IS the kind of guy to want attachment, he's the kind of guy who wants to settle. He WILL want a girlfriend eventually. A real girlfriend (not that Shannon wasn't mind thee.)

What will Raven do then?
LiumD chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
Yaaay. Things are looking up.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »