Reviews for Remember Us
Zetsuki chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
LOVELOVELOVELOVE this FIC! :D

_
BookReader2007 chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
great story cant wait for the next chapter please update soon
zafaran chapter 3 . 2/17/2005
oy vay. This is an interesting beginning. Is there any chance of you being able to finish the story? Zafaran
blah chapter 3 . 2/11/2004
I love this bloody fic! Heck, I wish there was more! (That was a quite large hint) -.
Schizoid chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Best fic I've read in a long time. Though I can't believe George could do such a thing! Well, I was wondering if it was possible for a good Severus and Lucius confrontation, that would be awesome. Both fighting over Harry _ Lovely.
venure chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update!
_
rose chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
Please update this story soon.
ntamara chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Oh wow, that was absolutely heartbreaking. And so good!

Grr, evil Dumbledore (I wouldn't be too surprised if he was the first attacker).

And poor Fred and George and Draco. And Sev!

You really handle Harry well, how he looks at Lucius because it is the most uncomplicated. And Severus accepting Harry's dead because that was easier to deal with. Very angsty piece, please do continue!
RavensHaelo can't review 2 X w logged in chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Hi. just wondering... Have you written anymore? Because I desperately want to read more. Please?
storygurl06 chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
I really like this story. I thinks its a brilliant idea and I hope you continue soon because I really want to know what happened and what's going to happen next. Please update soon.
l'Ange de Morte chapter 3 . 3/14/2003
Poor, poor Harry. And Sev. And Sirius. An Remus. And Draco... there's a lot of people to be sorry for! You are torturing your characters so bad!
yume chapter 3 . 3/13/2003
wow... that left me speechless. Harry seems so innocent here. Very Nicely done, please continue!
izean chapter 3 . 3/12/2003
Oh goodness, this story is absolutely fabulous. I love it! Hope that Harry will recover soon and get back with Sev though I must say that I'm enjoying the angst in this story. Sadist little bitch, I am. *grins*
Ishtar chapter 3 . 3/10/2003
Oh my God! Write faster!

The plot is wonderfull! I love it and I can't help waiting for the next chapter of your story to appear! It's REALLY exciting!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!