Reviews for Puzzle Pieces
Sassyvampmama chapter 18 . 8/26/2016
Aww... Loved this. Thanks for sharing.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 8/24/2016
Fantastic ending! I love that my suggestion of them running off to Vegas, was actually done. Although, in my version there was the elegance of the mega-resorts and no Elvis impersonator. Those resorts can do weddings at the drop of a hat. Within hours, sometimes. They know people get married on a whim in Vegas, and not everyone wants the drive-thru wedding chapels. Very fun that he already invited her parents and Jake the week before he even proposed. Too wonderful. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here in the fandom. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 8/24/2016
I liked that she asked him to move in with her. It makes a lot more sense, with the dogs, to keep her place over the condo. Especially since she owns her home and Edward was leasing his. They were cute together in the fort. Power Panties, indeed. Very cute.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Loved the Bella/Jasper conversation over lunch in his office. That was really sweet of her to turn to him. Even sweeter that he helped her out. What a great scene. Side note: Twenty-six plus years later, I still get the butterflies around my husband. YAY! I loved the women at VS sending text pictures to their men. The responses from Edward were great. Emmett being confused that he was getting a hard on in the men's locker room, cracked me up.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 8/24/2016
Those rapid fire questions from Alice and Rose do not get any easier. They just threw them all out there and never let either of them answer. Then get mad because they're not being acknowledged. Wonder if it has always been this way with those two? Even as girls, did they barrage the whole family like this? Makes my head spin.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Awwwww, they said they loved each other . . . so simply and cute too. I loved that scene. Just out of the blue, during an everyday normal routine. Perfect. Poor Seth! I would hate for him to have to face Mrs. MacFarlane again, he'll be mortified. At least he must've learned a lesson about that. It's too bad that once it slipped out, he couldn't keep her out of the car with the door open, just a bit longer, before helping her back in. Very funny though. Very sweet Esme/Edward scene too.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
I'm glad he cleared that all up at work. More importantly, he did it in front of the nurses station. Plus, he made it absolutely clear he was seriously, happily taken. Their talk of marriage was really cute. Letting each other know that 'someday' they would. That she doesn't want a really wedding, just to elope. I don't think this family would appreciate that much. Perhaps a destination beach wedding, or Vegas. Some of those massive hotels have very elegant and wonderful weddings that can be done with little to no notice. Fly them all in, get married, everyone else go back home and they are off on their honeymoon. Done. Fun conversation at the end of the chapter, calling everyone, to figure something to do for the day. Agreeing on the baseball game.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
I really liked Shelley's comment, 'You can't be subtle with stupid.', as it was a fantastic line. Made me laugh. Too bad it was Mike and Tyler at the hospital when Bella sauntered in looking like a million bucks and not one of the three nurses that can't seem to take a hint that he is not interested. This would've shown them exactly WHY he wasn't interested. So nice of her to bring him dinner and dessert. So sweet of her.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 8/24/2016
Loved the gentlemen's club. It sounded perfect. Loved the private room, as it also sounded perfect. The nepotism for family membership privileges, was funny. Of course they'd have that. I love that he wants to make sure she is safe at all times. It is so sweet.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/24/2016
Goodness, the rapid fire questions that assaulted them once they made that announcement, were unreal. Geez ladies, take a breath, lol. At least they weren't getting answered, until they noticed, and then Bella was kind enough to fill them in. I liked that both Edward and Bella explained why they were keeping it under wraps for that time. Appreciated that the family respected that as well. Your texts are so darn fun. Love reading them. I sound like a broken record, but seriously, they are really fun to read.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
Loved meeting Esme and Carlisle. They are wonderful. I really like what both of them said fro advice to Bella and Edward. Esme is right, there is not a timeline for love. My husband and I both knew we were 'it' for each other by our third date, in as many days. We've been together twenty-six plus years now. I liked how they sprang the news onto everyone. Esme and Carlisle both, are delighted that they are dating. And considering the bouncing, Alice and Rose are as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
What a wonderful date so far. The talking on the ferry and the amazing brunch. It sounded so yummy! I really love how comfortable they are with one another. How refreshing Bella is to Edward. Seriously, they really are perfect for one another.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
When Edward got to Bella's house and he said she needed to remind the dogs that he was 'friend' and put her hands on his chest . . . I laughed thinking Thor and Loki were sitting there rolling their eyes at mommy's new friend. Beavis and Butthead FTW! Heh, heh . . . FIRE!
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/24/2016
I absolutely love the texts that fly back and forth with everyone. They are so funny. Great idea for the anniversary date. I felt so bad for Edward and the loss of his patient. Bella was absolutely wonderful in taking care of him. They are really good together.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/23/2016
That was an amazing first date. So casual and warm. Friendly and sweet. Loved that he kissed her. Loved it even more that they both felt it was an exceptional kiss. Those are huge dogs! Love the names, Thor and Loki. Very good chapter.