Reviews for Act of War
skadoo chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Realistic action piece but ugh that ending! Gotta read on to find out the rest
Munchkincat chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Excellent! Wonderfully written with raw emotion and palpable feelings. Wonderful, wonderful job!
niyanna chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
VERY GOOD. VERY VERY VERY GOOD!
Llyzbeth chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
.."her fingers curling around his..."
That's a very beautiful image.
Can't say chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I've seen better, when I was in acoma! U suck
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
I didn't get to review this earlier.

Another great story with great characterizations of our favourite crewpeople. You always make the characters sound and act as they should.
sfcmdhq chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
What a totally gripping story! Edge of the seat stuff ,wow ! True characterizations,realistic situations. I can almost *see* the episode. Wonderful writing as usual.
Starburst chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
This is a terrific story - and a terrific series. The writing is great. It is stunning and heart wrenching. At this moment I have no idea whether B'Elanna and Harry are alive and dead and am torn between incredible shock and sadness, and a burning desire to learn what happens next. As for the warning, I think letting people know the story involves "drastic events" that may be disturbing to some readers covers it. In this case, its a question of how to maintain the suspense without spoiling the story. Just my opinion.
Rat chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Okay, so they aren't necessarily dead... you never said they died, the ship disolved, they lost consciousness. Janeway knows where they are, she would never let them die...

And this is fanfiction, and you write a wonderful story, it woudn't be fair... I think you've traumatized me... (great writing by the way)

But they lived! as for Tom and the Doc attempting to come to terms with the event in the Neutral Zone, they could be waiting for news... it doesn't mean anything... (sob... please give us a happy ending!)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You killed them? You should have warned character death. this sucks.
Ananke chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
Very nice, Seema. I may not recover any time soon, but it was VERY NICE.
Jean Griffin chapter 1 . 10/24/2002
You killed off B'Elanna and Harry?