Reviews for Ordinary Love
A Fan chapter 36 . 10/10/2020
This was one of the best fanfictions I've read in years. The plot was exciting and sexy. The humor
was witty and refreshing. You should consider writing professionally.
maembe13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
I love the premise of both brothers getting banished together. in context of the circumstances, it made sense. it made for a much more entertaining story to have them muddling through culture shock and punishment together.
isabel-graves chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
I haven't even finished the first chapter, but I'm adding this to my favorites. You capture the characters so well.
RosePearl chapter 36 . 3/28/2019
This was such a fun story! Well done. Felt like almost an alternate Avengers thing going on at the end there, with Iron Man, Thor, Loki, Hawkeye and Coulson. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Thor and Loki's interactions with the locals as well. Can't wait to start on the sequel!
Pentastic chapter 36 . 2/16/2019
Very good story. Everyone would be so much happier if this were what actually happened in the MCU
bshelley chapter 36 . 2/7/2019
This is so fucking good!
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 36 . 1/6/2019
Had so many giggles reading this today!
Kgvision chapter 36 . 11/15/2018
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this! Your portrayal of each of them is spot on, and it just makes everything better. Thank you!
dobbsae chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
Oh this story is the absolute best! If only Marvel could do something like this…I have read it at least four times and have saved it to read again! Thanks and you have a great style of writing…keep it coming!
nklewisgmail.com chapter 36 . 9/16/2018
I read this SO FAST that I’m annoyed with myself. It was completely engrossing- I could read a hundred more chapters without a thought. Will definitely be looking for more from this author.
QueenTatooine chapter 36 . 8/13/2018
I don't normally like the episodic feeling stories but it got much better the deeper we got. Personally I would have preferred a more traditional narrative but your story idea worked very well.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
TripleLLL chapter 15 . 7/7/2018
You don't now how many times I've read this one chapter alone and it had nothing to do with sex

Food poisoning on the bat shit brothers funnyist ch in Loki fan fic I've ever read. Period.
TripleLLL chapter 13 . 7/7/2018
Loki drugging don was so awesome that I just can't even... lol
TripleLLL chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
I wish more fan fic with Thor and Loki I could call them the bat shit brothers best Nick names for them ever.
TripleLLL chapter 8 . 7/6/2018